Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crimson Butterfly

Well ermm

Didn't need to ZERO the PM lol <.<

Uh does he think i fed my PM S Ranks? O.o

And why did my Sonic get stolen? Huh HUH?

He just decided to be an asshole at that part as far as I know him. lol Sorry 'bout that D;

On 2007-07-10 23:09, Da_trader wrote:
    no not really if u didnt realize the hacker that was erasing S ranks was Ryuk and he was one of the ppl responsible for the meseta and the S ranks floating around Crono the creator of the S rank hack was also around...Ryuk said him self that he was erasing his past mistakes so he was erasing any S rank weapon in the market cause almost any S rank that was out the first time he got banned was hacked so all the creas are all mostly hacked so to me thats wat he did ... erased all his mistakes well some...
    well, if they were made, then maybe lets say, the person that got them went and sold them for 50 mil or something, so someone buys them, then when they want to sell them, they dont get any money, and the weps gone, there goes 50 f***ing mil.

and erasing any S rank in the market? thats not fair, cuz some were probably legit, aka he destroyed hard hours of hunting.

if he never hacked in the first place, none of this would have happened, and he cant erase that mistake, no matter how hard he tries, no offence to him at all but...this is all gay.

whoever figured out these codes for the game.....why? u did them just to be better in a videogame, thats sad. you ruin the games economy, then it starts to get better, and u start screwing around again, saying ur fixing ur mistakes.

p.s. not allowed to say names here people, even though it is to late now...
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

[/quote]

if he never hacked in the first place, none of this would have happened, and he cant erase that mistake, no matter how hard he tries, no offence to him at all but...this is all gay.

whoever figured out these codes for the game.....why? u did them just to be better in a videogame, thats sad. you ruin the games economy, then it starts to get better, and u start screwing around again, saying ur fixing ur mistakes.

[/quote]

Welcome to the world of online gaming. It happens in every online game.

your point is proven in a vice versa thought process... you ask, it's just a game so why do it? They can say, it's just a game so why not do it? Who does it actually harm?

As far as I know, the only S rank items Ryuk deleted were crea doubles and halarods, and your point about 50 million gone, well that 50 million was hacked to so whatever lol

THE JACKEL

Man, I'm slow...just noticed I had a PM saying this thread got moved to here. <_< Anyway, in case anyone wants to know or cares, I did have a spare Crea so even though I lost out on the 70 mil (or however much I could've gotten out of it) I still have a Crea left over. But after this, I'll strictly be using the trade forums to sell any other S ranks I may come across in the future.

Ah well, live and learn I guess. I read some of the other posts above but regardless who did it and why, I still think going around deleting S ranks from stores is dumb and pointless. I hope the bastard got banned for life. -.-
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

You can't ban someone for life.. haha.

yup yup u cant ban for life look at me sega has given me the ban hammer is somany different ways its not even funny but im still playing lol

yup yup u cant ban for life look at me sega has given me the ban hammer is somany different ways its not even funny but im still playing lol