Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Oh boy, wonder if I'm going to get recruited to do a video on what happens when players join or leave :/

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

run away while you can

The set in order system is completely screwed.

I believe I've managed to obtain 2 rares in a row once (at the beginning w/ 4 people after no other rares dropped yet). But I'm NOT CERTAIN! Just what I think happened... cuz I got a kubara wood then a puyoment aura...
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

it's been speculated that order changes every floor, but I've never found any evidence to point to this.

in any case, I was saying before that the order is set when the mission starts, and then it assigns values to each player. the order can be a little more complicated than the examples givven so far as I've seen as well..we were just giving simple ones to the sake of examples.

I feel that the real irrefutable evidence regarding order is that it can be that not enough rares drop for everyone to get even one. if rares were preset, why would it not generate at least a single rare for each person? furthermore there are instances when people join late and get a rare but the ones that were there from the beginning don't again...if rares were preset, we weould not see instances like this. anyway...I'd need to hear exactly what heppened to be able to tell you what happened in that instance pal rappy...but my guess is the order was just an odd one.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Seems like we are back at square one...

which is why i said it's broken; don't worry about it. just play and if you great rares then yay!

Order is the best system, and anyone who thinks otherwise simply doesn't understand how it works, or is greedy and doesn't want to admit it.

Items only count when picked up. We've known this since January (or earlier).
    The order only resets when either A) the old order finishes, or B) the mission ends. Nothing else, nothing, resets the order.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I agree that SIO is better than random, but I have yet to see ANYONE'S theory on SIO to be 100% true. Until someone decides to disassemble the disc, all the theories will remain exactly that...theories.

POSW is clueless as to how this works.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

I can't believe that over nine months after, some people still don't know how Order works, and list it as a "mysterious" thing full of "theories".

I -- and many other people -- have known how Order works for over eight months, we have posted about it on the official boards over eight months ago, but no, n00bs and other people too stupid to understand how Order works still babble about how they think it works... it's sad.

It's high time you listened to the people who know their shit, really.

Random is for greedy people, that I agree with.