This is kinda long boys and girls but I feel the need to vent.

There I was chillin maxin relaxin all cool, playin some PSO after school. I was being all Mr.Rogers-ish and being jovial with the players around me. Afterall they were probably the best force characters I had ever played with both with the same name(Rune) You know why they were the best? Cause they actually used the high TP cost spells, and used them often. Anywhoo(Did I just say anywhoo?) I gave them my guild card and they gave me mine and it seemed like it was going to be a grand day of PSO with giggles and laughs.

So I left the game and saw a lvl 100 force char. She says she wants to trade. So we go up to the principal office and I put my double saber +20 and she puts down her...well I thought it was a spread needle, turned out to be a cane. I was mad heated. Well there's nothing better to get frustration out than to play on normal. 10 minutes later she writes me back telling me she's sorry cause I was so nice and decided to give it back. Well she did and now I was high as a kite. How high you ask? So high that I could touch the sky.

So I'm playin again. Checkin, not wreckin when this guy offers me S-Beats. I'm intrested and he's intrested. We go down to forrest. I drop my brave knuckles +55 and photon claw and he drops his...ray gun?!??! Two times in one day! I couldn't believe it. I turned off the dreamcast and well... I sat there, I didn't know what to do. To calm myself I watched the smurfs for a bit because I mean c'mon they're blue! That's funny! Anyways after being slightly calmed I left thinking, "there's only one girl smurf... hmmmm..."
Well this long arguous story of moaning and groaning actually has a moral. It's a simple moral.
Phonyias is a jerk.
period.
exclamation point.
return return
space
Phonyias is a JERK!

[BBMFttM]aZn

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
The BBMFttM

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: BBMFttM on 2001-02-27 00:11 ]</font>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: BBMFttM on 2001-02-27 00:12 ]</font>