Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

how the hell was i supposed to know he was a scammer. I didnt even know you could do that on a trade window. He had a frying pan up i looked at it and it really was a frying pan and then boom trade is over and i get no pan. Ive never traded with anyone other than my friends, so why call me a noob?

On 2007-07-13 19:07, Mr_Confused wrote:
    how the hell was i supposed to know he was a scammer. I didnt even know you could do that on a trade window. He had a frying pan up i looked at it and it really was a frying pan and then boom trade is over and i get no pan. Ive never traded with anyone other than my friends, so why call me a noob?
    Did you hit the "Confirm" button?

Because if you didn't, he might have used an exploit of some kind. (Or, PSU gods forbid, a hack.)
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

yes i hit the confirm button how else do you trade?

On 2007-07-13 19:09, Mr_Confused wrote:
    yes i hit the confirm button how else do you trade?
    And did you choose to finalize the trade without checking whether he'd removed the frying pan from the trade window?
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

he prolly did

I still lol at all the people who fall for this so easily. I remember when the game first out when someone tried to do it to me. They were takin way too long to trade, and I noticed how the screen blocked out what was in their trade menu. I picked up on that shit right away via common sense.

For once i'm making this as a statement and not a flame, so please don't take it as one, dispite the negative word i'm abouto to use.

I'm sorry but... only a 'idiot' can get scammed that way. But there are a lot of idiots in this world, hence why there are so many willing to take advantage of them. All it takes to see things coming a mile away like this is to just have a open set of eyes. Maybe i've become a bit Jaded and more aware living in NY n all, but damn, there comes to a certain point where allowing yourself to get ripped off so easily is just excusable to the point where i'd dare even say you'd deserve what comes to you.

LOL!

dang dude that sucks but im sure you can get one in a month or 2 when the prices drop

OR !!!!!!

if you want one so badly here is what you can do

step 1. level up
    step 2. spam missions and earn a crap load of money
    step 3. after collecting enough money got buy one at the cheapest price you can find
    step 4. learn from your mistakes and NEVER do it again

On 2007-07-13 19:22, Lonzell wrote:
    I still lol at all the people who fall for this so easily. I remember when the game first out when someone tried to do it to me. They were takin way too long to trade, and I noticed how the screen blocked out what was in their trade menu. I picked up on that shit right away via common sense.

For once i'm making this as a statement and not a flame, so please don't take it as one, dispite the negative word i'm abouto to use.

I'm sorry but... only a 'idiot' can get scammed that way. But there are a lot of idiots in this world, hence why there are so many willing to take advantage of them. All it takes to see things coming a mile away like this is to just have a open set of eyes. Maybe i've become a bit Jaded and more aware living in NY n all, but damn, there comes to a certain point where allowing yourself to get ripped off so easily is just excusable to the point where i'd dare even say you'd deserve what comes to you.

A BAY BAY
    oh and fixed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheLOLBandit on 2007-07-13 19:25 ]</font>

I almost handed over my frying pan for a Halarod earlier.

I declined against it because I was playing Cooking Mama the other day, and i'm sure she'd be pissed if I used it or traded it for the purpose of war. I put it on a mule and won't ever use it...

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

I grinded mine ONCE and that's because I had a guaranteed chance. Then I stuck it in my pm's storage and I'll never use it again.

On 2007-07-13 14:27, omegapirate2k wrote:
    I'm sorry to offend all you Ethanites, but why do so many of the people with Ethan avatars have short tempers XD
    Well Ethan is a Humar and we all know....nah I wont start a flamewar