Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

On 2007-07-13 14:27, omegapirate2k wrote:
    I'm sorry to offend all you Ethanites, but why are many of the people with Ethan avatars retarded
    fixed, no flame intended XD

On 2007-07-13 18:38, bloodflowers wrote:
    I broke mine today too, kind of upset, going from 2->3 grinds with an A+9. I was going to stop there too.
    I think they did something to the grind rate during this update. It seems everyone who has tried has generally broke it at a low grind with very high chances. I went and grabbed a bunch of C weapons and tried grinding and they shattered pretty quickly. Week-long-photon-fortune my ass. it looks like they nerfed grinding. Hopefully only temporarily... -.-

Its all probability, nothings changed.

I have no clue what would force you people to grind such a rare weapon now instead of waiting for AoI.

it was just a streak. all of the C ranks broke going from 4 to 5, but the last one made it to +9 even tho i onyl had really low grinders left by then. But before that I had seven A ranks that I tried grinding because of luck that all broke around 2 or 3 even using relatively high grinders for that range. I've never seen that happen before.
    This topic taught me one thing; 116 atp is not worth grinding the frying pan.

It really isnt.

I mean, at THIS point the frying pan is more rare than the rarest weapon on this game, technically becuase theres no way to re-obtain it without trading someone.

Doesnt mean it'll sell more though.

Guardian of Grants

I must not be using the right classes, because I really don't see the value in a 1-hand saber to make it worth 25 million meseta, and I don't care if it is a one-time item. I'd rather buy Crea Doubles for the same price.

Be glad the crappy thing broke... You are freed from the bondage of the biggest dissappointment in PSU. I sold a 38% Fire Buccaneer for a few million meseta right before the update, expecting the Frying Pan to make up for it... Well, I wish I wouldn't have done that. 2 PP Regen, Crappy stats, and only SE2 Burn... Good job ST. I can see why it would have low stats, but it should have had either SE3 Burn, or more PP Regen than Yohmei Sabers... But oh well, I guess any fG w/o a Fire Saber (like me for example) can make use of it. Shit, at least it was free... But, damn, ST!

I don't know why it's listed as SE3 Burn in the database, but I have it on my Crossbow and I definitely can say that the damge being ticked away is a lot less... About as much as I was doing with only 2 bullets... Maybe I should test it alongside my Twin Handguns... I forgot I had other PAs than Twin Mayalee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Theoderic on 2007-07-14 06:20 ]</font>

On 2007-07-14 06:15, Theoderic wrote:
    Be glad the crappy thing broke... You are freed from the bondage of the biggest dissappointment in PSU. I sold a 38% Fire Buccaneer for a few million meseta right before the update, expecting the Frying Pan to make up for it... Well, I wish I wouldn't have done that. 2 PP Regen, Crappy stats, and only SE2 Burn... Good job ST. I can see why it would have low stats, but it should have had either SE3 Burn, or more PP Regen than Yohmei Sabers... But oh well, I guess any fG w/o a Fire Saber (like me for example) can make use of it. Shit, at least it was free... But, damn, ST!

I don't know why it's listed as SE3 Burn in the database, but I have it on my Crossbow and I definitely can say that the damge being ticked away is a lot less... About as much as I was doing with only 2 bullets... Maybe I should test it alongside my Twin Handguns... I forgot I had other PAs than Twin Mayalee.
    Uh, Burn afflicts damage based on HP as it takes off 25% of the mob's HP, regardless of buffs, debuffs, SE levels, etc.

<_<

On 2007-07-14 06:15, Theoderic wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Theoderic on 2007-07-14 06:20 ]</font>
    y do u have another novelty item that was free? or do have another melee weapon that burns at all?

oh and i dont think it has bad stats for a 7*! and it only needs 150 atp to weild it! u can probably use that like at lvl 20 or something
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

It's a great item for people who are in the lower to mid levels.

I know what Burn does, and am fully aware of how its damage is calculated... I used the pan on Deljaban, alongside using Yak Banga 21+ on another Deljaban, and from what I saw, it was only SE2. Maybe it was too low of an HP pool to test on... I will check it again, because I only played with it for that one boring run. I guess I can smack a Kog Nad around to see if it will attach Burn to it. If it is in fact SE3, then great, but even then, it doesn't attach as much as Burning Hit 21+... I DID notice that, but maybe that is due to it being a melee weapon as opposed to a bullet or teknik.

But honestly, who grinds a once in a lifetime item? That's like trying to synth a Storm Line Board on a brand new character with a level 0 PM...