Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rare seeker not hunter

I play offline challenge mode a little and during my venture i find these card things w/ character names above them, what are they and what do they do?

Do you mean the big blue things?

When you approach them the name of someone from your team pops up. I think that it shows where someone last died and made you lose challenge mode
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peepee
    raphbo confuses me

Yes, but since offline Challenge mode has such small screens, it only has the name on them.

In online Challenge mode, it had the name, the team name, the last quote the person said, and the time/date they died.

rare seeker not hunter

that's strange i just remembered this last time i found items near it and nobody droped them any clues as of what's up w/ this?

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

That is what is commonly referred to as a grave. Players who know what purpose the graves serve will have the entire team die next to the door of the first room. This way you have a good chance of those graves dispersing fluids for your force. It is always a pleasure to find difluids and trifluids in the latter stages as this will help your force deal more damage/heal more/support the team more.

These "graves" hold random items in random amounts. It doesn't necessary have to be Monofluids/Difluids. It could be Monomates/Dimates. It could have 1 or even 4. It could even not drop anything at all.

Oh yeah, and Trifluids don't drop in Challenge mode. Neither Trimates.

rare seeker not hunter

thx everyone this has been a huge help for new sratagies i'm thinking of. my grave is in the boss room...yay. still if anyone has any more info plz post it (I admit that i'm a noob @ challenge mode).

another ?: do you get a new grave per c-mode stage or does it switch 2 the new location in the diff lvl/stage?

On 2007-07-14 09:56, Splash wrote:
    That's not true actually. In PSOBB, I've seen both drop a few times in my C-Mode Time Attack runs in the past. I don't know about PSOGC though.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

On 2007-07-14 09:56, Splash wrote:
    These "graves" hold random items in random amounts. It doesn't necessary have to be Monofluids/Difluids. It could be Monomates/Dimates. It could have 1 or even 4. It could even not drop anything at all.

Yes they do. Did you get that off a faq or something? I have died over 150 times on one of my characters and have seen trimates and trifluids many times. I pay for Xbox Live just to play Challenge Mode.

rare seeker not hunter

my brother (user shadic) confirms he got a trimate once on a run in c-mode, just ask him. still if any info plz post it.