Rappy Hunter

Last night, while i was playing on the oberon server, i noticed that after about an hour my game began to stow down.... thosw infamous letters suddenly popped into the back of my head "BSOD!!!!" but i payd no attentiopn to the slowness, i figured it was just a little lag like i get every now and then, and it would pass ansd i would be fine.
    But then, i was unable to talk to my friends fer like 5 minuts , even though i could clearly see them moving arouns in sync with me, which i found odd. Siddenly my screen flashed black and the sound froze on a loop and i had been subdued by the BSOD. luckily i stayed calm and went to my DC and took the phone line out, and went to get some lunch. to my delight , when i returned, the picture had returned with that O so beautiful phrase,"The Server Has Been Disconnected PRESS START TO SAVE." ahhhh
    My battle with the infamous BSOD had ended and i am Victorious. so, no matter what ! if you geyt the BSOD just unhook and wait, doesnt matter how lonk JUST WAIT! Patience is a Virtue.

Rappy Hunter

*bump*

PSO Assassin

I came close last night, on the oberon server coincidentally enough as well. I noticed I couldnt speak, or pick up items anymore.