Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ult Mines Help

I am having great difficulties on the ultimate mines. I have a level 80 HUmar with a level 150 mag that has around 100 ATP . I am using a chain sawd but It always seems to miss. I attack, miss, then get pounded. Do I need to level up or get a better weapon? Help wold be appreciated.

You should probably search around the forums for answers, there has been far too much topics about these.

Although, I would tell you to level up if you can't do it.

Use slicers and guns, swords are horrible against Gilchichs. Either equip Arm units, level up the DEX on your mag, level up quite a bit, or do all three to be more accurate.

You should level up your barta spells, freezing enemies always helps. My RAcast got through ult mines at level 94, but the frozen shooter helped alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peepee
    raphbo confuses me

Ok heres your first problem. You aren't a ranger... I'm kidding.

1. Mag not level 200
    2. You are level 80 (for me it was like the forest at lev 100 ish)
    3. Your mag is more Pow than DEX, this may sound odd but hunters have high ATP the way it is you don't need more with your mag I say, you need what you lack. I see mags sorta like a balancing item.
    4. Chain Saw'd is basically the best sword there is aside from the Red Sword but they are about the same depending on how you look at it.
    5. There can only be one!
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

rare seeker not hunter

a lot of what kevino said is true rabarta seems to freeze more often. i'm also having difficulties but i've leveled since then so pray i don't die much. as 4 humars u get a lot of atp but not ata so use a new mag [or a less lvl mag] and work on a balanced atp & ata. i suggest finding a red saber [if not owned 1] and use that, i'm using angry fist w/ broly right now and it's more powerfull than my red saber +33 that's when i first found angry fist too! [ atp w/ red saber: 1340 and w/ angry fist +35: 1415 i'm not trying 2 brag just showing the difference ]

Ugh, no. The whole reason I suggested using ranged weapons rather than LOLSWORD and LOLSABER is because Gilchichs do not like to flinch. It would take you far too long to run around trying to Rabarta enemies and freeze them, and quite honestly, you'd be better off simply luring them into one group and using a slicer on them, or picking them off one at a time with a handgun or mechgun.

Do what I said before to raise your ATA.

Also, no, neither Chain Sawd nor Red Sword are the best sword. Zanba and Flowen's Sword AUW 3084 can both outdamage these because of sacrificial specials, and Tsumikiri J-Sword has higher raw ATP than any of them. >_>

The Spazz!

They don't like fire in ULT. I find that weird, but its true Cast a ring of fire just to help you out alittle!! Or Rabarta, they'll freeze but not too often(not even with my FOnewearl with lvl30 bartas)

Other then that try to use a type of gun or whatever to weaken a few at first...And level that mag up!!!

EDIT: But hey!!! You're level80? Aww, well, I'd save level up some, also. If you KO a lot in the caves then don't try the mines, silly!! And try to train with some people, or have a FO or sometime with you to Resta s/d you

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leonah on 2007-07-15 16:43 ]</font>

you need to get them into a small group, huddled up, then get a better sword (chain sawd sounds cool but it sucks, find what hopesbane said, they all rock, i know. ^_^)
    and after they are in huddle group, slam with weak attack then hard, then back up.

repeat

or if that doesnt work, use mechguns.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

1) up your MAGS DEX level,
    2) try to buy a 50% hit gatlings from the shops if you can,
    3) if you are Skyly, go hunt hildeblues on Very Hard for God/Arms or kill Dubchics on Veryhard
    4) level up some,
    5) find a Red Sword or Chainsawd with Hit%'s (preferably above 20 if possible)
    6) a combination of some, or all of the suggestions above. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-07-16 17:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-07-16 17:18 ]</font>