9 19.57%
  • Kinda

5 10.87%
  • No

17 36.96%
  • Depends

15 32.61%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Hmm, I say no, it's not that bad of an idea. Thing is, will you be able to attend to both? What the real issue is, will you end up buying this account and never touching it because you're still playing on your first one?

That's what you should ask yourself, really. XD

I would like to make a second one because of the fact that I have more characters. Make them the opposite gender of what I have now. But, not just that, but I'd love to try my hand in those "taboo" race/class combos (because Rain has inspired me to do so ).

It's just, though, I don't wanna pay an extra $10 a month just for an account that I can play when I'm "bored" of the other one (I mean, really, if I'm bored of playing at that moment, then I'm bored of playing...but that's just me, lol). I say that because I still haven't exactly "finished" this account off (lol, I haven't beat PSU on this account yet, xD). I would do it once I feel committed to do both. But, right now, it seems like I won't, lol.

It's not a matter of how much time you'll have. It's just a matter of if you'll be able to put equal amounts of attention into both. If you can manage that, then go for it!

Bleeding for Serenity

Well Hik thats deep man , but if u wanna lvl some new chars on the second account and ur bored of the one account at the moment u can cancel it till ur ready to play on it again
    also known as Rin or Onikisu

I'm not dead, I actually returned to PSU and PSOworld :P

Lol, that's not exactly what I meant. I said if I ever got bored one day or something lol.

Basically, I'm just saying, it's not such a wise idea if you're gonna treat that second account as something you play as on "rainy days" lol. But, I know you'll probably give the second account the attention it deserves, so go ahead and make it if you really really want to.

The thing is why do peopl want more slots so bad? What are the benefits of having more slots? You have 4 races....one slot each...yeah...

Guardian of Grants

Four races, two genders, more storage, and there are other things you can do between 2 accounts (though I still don't think any of them are worth it - free bonus stuff is always a plus though!).

And yes, gender does matter, and no, we're not even going to discuss the ethics/values/thought process/whatever of a person playing male and female characters - people do, myself included, let's just leave it at that! LOL

Is it really necessary, and is it worth an extra $10 month, that's the question.

Personally I think you should really just focus on winning the lottery, then yeah, go ahead and get a second account.

Bleeding for Serenity

The thing is some people dont have each race in one slot (like me) so 4 more slots can be a good thing

Guardian of Grants

That's why I wish I had two accounts, I don't actually care for Beasts that much, but I feel like I have to have one just in case. Right now he's the alt running my shop, LOL.

2 accounts would be a waste of money. PSU isn't worth a $20 a month subscription fee IMO.

Marshmallow | Female Newman lvl. 143
    Fortetecher lvl. 20 | Acrotecher lvl. 20 | Wartecher lvl. 10 | Masterforce lvl. 4 (lol)
    Other characters: Tulip (beast FF), Holly Bee (human PT), and Morning Chimes (cast GT).

Bleeding for Serenity

>_>

Crimson Butterfly

accck don't do it!!! nuuuuu

Save your money