Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: trouble weapon

On Sylverant.

im havin trouble findin the bringers arm in ult ruin. played "seek my master(?)" about 20 times(2 bringers each), and then found out "from the depths" had 6, played that about 60-70 times and IM STILL LOOKING. is this a weapon thats just that hard to get? im greenill, the supposed drop rate is like 1/358(?) tchnically ive fought bout ~400, and still no weapon, my point is.....IS THIS NORMAL?, AND IS IT WORTH IT?

versatility is my middle name

depends on how much you'll be using it. if a lot, then of course. it took me a while to find mine as well. hope urs drops soon for ya cuz u seem to be on the fence between snapping, and sanity

(j/k lulz)

awesome rifle, but if u dont have it already, get a frozen shooter from a hildetorr, the rare vers. of hildelt in ult. the drop rate is 1/2

if you still want bringers rifle after that, frozen shooty will help your runs be considerably faster. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I'll probably just happen when you'll least expect it, keep on searching.

rare seeker not hunter

think of it, a bowl of 358 marbles all black and 1 red you're blindfolded and you reach in, it's black so u put it back on top and try again. it's sort of like that, a game of chance u can win or lose, in most of everyone's cases it's lose. if i'm right i quoted xenoreaper in 1 of my pms. i hope u find it sooner than later.

Don't feel bad. I had to kill the Gol Dragon on Ultimate 9 times to find Asuka with a 1/8 chance. -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-07-16 15:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: m3talh4wk on 2007-07-16 16:01 ]</font>

On Sylverant.

dang, that gol drag is a B!%$h too....thanx, i, after an estimated 70-80 runs through the "depths", found it this afternoon,...., and i woul;d have to say, its awsome, was it worth it.......???????

If you feel like you're going to use the Bringer's rifle a lot or as a side-arm to help you kill monsters, then yes, it was worth finding. If you are like me though, I'd probably only get the Bringer's Rifle for my Special Weapon collection and to fool around with. I might use it every now and then if i can find it and get my ranger to use it.

Blade_Queen : Lv. 135 Whitill HUnewearl
    Drain Gatling+9: 5% Dark, 50% hit
    Red Partisan+40: 15% Dark, 35% Hit

On Sylverant.

yeah, metal dude, your right, that is, about the use of the weapon, actually, thats the only reason why i got it, cuase i wanted it, in fact, to tell you the truth, im actually force, i dont even need it, i cant even use it without my special mag, hhahah, ahhh whatever.

Oh well, at least you found one. Now you can go show-off to your friends about your new weapon ^_^.