Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Wartecher extraordinaire Packrat's Avatar

I've been told my female newman is a better fortefighter than most beast/cast/human ones. Apparently I don't send mobs flying and actually try to get mobs to follow me while the techers and rangers do their thing. Seems like the majority of fF like to do that and I don't, hence the <3 they have for me..

On 2007-07-20 14:58, Deja wrote:
    lol, I used to get booted until I made some comic. But yeah, if they didn't know who I was, they would hit the *PUNT* button as soon as I joined and pulled out a rod.

But, if you act nice, do your best, and have fun, most of the PS2/PC community will let you stay. Nowadays, it seems only jerks get booted, since many have come to respect what race/class/PAs/weapons/armor we choose.

It's nice.

*gets booted from topic for being Cast fT*
    It's kind of funny, really. How many of those people who boot the FT that's only gimped at attack techs do you think would just as soon their FT never do anything but babysit them with Shifta and Resta?
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

I don't recall any cases where I've been booted for being a certain type, and playing as a beast Fortetecher, that kind of surprises me since some people don't expect beasts to be able to use TECHNICs too well. I have, however, been booted for being male.

Now, I have had people try to ridicule me for my race/type decision. I've had the whole "ur beast ft!?!1 lolrofl y???" and all, but that's about it.

O shi

You're Logan? :3 I've played with you. Also with regards to the person who mentioned Beast Fortegunner: Fortegunner has an insane ATA modifier; even a Beast can be FG with no problems whatsoever. The TP modifier on Fortetecher isn't enough for an attack TECHNIC CAST Fortetecher to even come close to the damage output of a Newman, however. I've never played a Newman Hunter-type, so I can't say with any certainty how that works out.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I got booted because with my alt I was a Newman Hunter. It's hard to find a low level party that will accept "mismatched" characters for me.

On 2007-07-20 18:14, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    O shi

You're Logan? :3 I've played with you.
    Indeed, you have. I remember you. I believe we did some missions with Snow. And someone else whose name escapes me at the moment.

I read the topic title and just knew Deja would post in it. =D

"I capped all my Dual Pistols" <-Noob

I'm making a Newman Guntecher, and people invite me just to boot me.

God forbid I make a Newman Guntecher who can heal for a little (probably a lot) more than a monomate.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 360NyTeMaRe on 2007-07-20 19:34 ]</font>

Didn't we play during the JP Beta together as well?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

i got booted once when i was a beast ranger.