Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Resist/Demon++

I got booted once for being a Female Newman WT.

I remembered the persons name and ID and when they joined my party when i was playing as my main i returned the favor.

And yes, I made sure to say " Revenge is a bitch isnt it. "

lol. People need to relax. I've seen "odd" class/race combinations (CAST Fortetecher for one) and they did their job just fine. When I'm the leader and see "odd" combinations I make a note of it, but also I keep in mind that it's a game and we're here to have fun. As long as a player isn't really hurting my party, I could careless if they tag along. I really wish more people had that attitude. Their loss. I have more friends

On 2007-07-20 14:58, Deja wrote:
    lol, I used to get booted until I made some comic. But yeah, if they didn't know who I was, they would hit the *PUNT* button as soon as I joined and pulled out a rod.
    "Hey baby, wanna see my Psycho--" *CROTCHKICK*

I actually haven't seen boots due to "wrong" class/race combos yet ... I do a lot of random partying, too.

I had problems when I was beast fortetecher leveling resta, unless it was a group of friends.

Other than that, I've only been "booted" because I talk during missions lol. Imagine that, talking to people in an online game!!!

THE JACKEL

[quote]On 2007-07-20 21:57, Kion wrote:
    On 2007-07-20 19:33, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:
    I'm making a Newman Guntecher, and people invite me just to boot me.

God forbid I make a Newman Guntecher who can heal for a little (probably a lot) more than a monomate.
    Newmans get a boost for being any kind of techer. It's one of the intended class combinations. Anyone who boots you isn't some kind of race-pure elitest, they're just plain stupid.

I remember doing labs to level force on my cast for gt. The only techs I had room for were resta and reverser, so I nothing spammed nothing but those while I let the rest of my party do the dirty work. At first my teamates made fun of me, but come block 3 after I saved their asses several times, they started refering to me as "heal-bot". After that a Newman force joined the party, and I was expecting to get made fun of, but I kept healing and he was like "omg wow, I can finally level techs with out people bitching for heals, thanks."

I've never seen this happen. The only people I've booted or had booted were people without scapes (when it was written in the team desc), armor-less, unresponsive-as-to-why people who enter teams. This was of course when we were all MP-whores and when scape dolls mattered even more.

Honestly, in every team I've been in I've never run into a disruptive or abusive player. Of course I've seen a few in the lobby,,,,,but even still, there really doesn't seem to be a big problem here.

I've only been booted once as a mid level Cast GT. But he booted me while I wasn't even finished loading my weapon. So I'm still not sure why I got booted at the time. (forgot to lock room perhaps?).
    But yea, I've never been booted using my FOcaseal. I've usually either gotten laughs for my race/class combo, or pats on the back for trying it out and sticking to it.
    I mostly join random rooms as well. Ppl usually are ok with my buff/debuff + fans playstyle.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

The whole time I've had my main as Newman Hunter, Fortefighter, or Fighgunner I haven't been booted from a party. Though I expected to be. The two times I was booted was for taking the final spot in a party when they were about to lock it for a friend, and two being lvl 3.

I've two manned Bruce A with a Beast fortegunner and Cast FT.. as long as you play smart, they can do their jobs decently, even if they won't be AS good as a good player playing the ideal class/race combo.

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

I joined a party mid mission once that was all cast,(which i didnt know that at the time).And instantly got yelled at for my character being a beast and how could i be so stupid to not make a cast character.Mind you these were all high level characters too.Then after the leader told me i was a fucking idiot and beast should be removed from the game i got booted before i could even say anything back to him.Wish i could say his name on here to warn you guys but i wont.Hes on 360 servers.Real douchebag.

________
    Mflb vaporizer
    Last edited by D1ABOLIK; Feb 27, 2011 at 11:14 PM.