On 2007-07-21 10:41, Zainith wrote:
Is it true that you can revert a PA into a disc to preserve it for if you want to learn it again? If it is, does it keep it's level? Also if this is true, where did you get the info about it?
Yeah, as Niered said, this is true. I'll go ahead and add this to the main FAQ. (And you're right, Niered. This information came from an issue of Famitsu a few weeks ago.)

On 2007-07-21 10:59, Eureka wrote:
I'm just curious if you can put these revert disc into your common box and use them with your other characters. Because if that is the case...I can see some level 1s walking around with max level PAs. Just hope they are like the PA frag discs, and can't be sold and traded...imagine the insane prices max PA disc would sell for if there is not restriction placed.
No worries. Leveled PA disks cannot be transferred to different accounts. They can be put in your common box, however, giving other characters in your account access to them. (Don't know if the level is retained if a character learns a leveled PA who had never learned it before.) But, just like PA fragment PAs, no trading or selling at player shops.

On 2007-07-21 11:13, Wallin wrote:
I'm betting the tech will either reset itself on the character completely, or it will retain the level based on each individual user.

For example, one character levels it to 10, puts it in the common box, and another character who has never used it starts from scratch, but if you switch it back to the first character, they get to use it at 10 again.

I'm thinking though that they would put some sort of penalty on it, so I'd guess it'd reset completely each time you remove it.
I haven't seen anything official on this yet, but I really hope you're right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-07-21 11:20 ]</font>