Page 101 of 170 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1700

Since jaggos are dropping other arm units now do they still drop giga bullet saves? Does the Solid/ Knight replace the giga bullet in their drop list?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2007-09-27 10:50, Typheros wrote:
    Ultimate class would be a stupid idea. There'd be no reason to play anything else.
    Kind of like there's no reason to play hunter and ranger, right? Or rather, like there's no reason to use a low elemental or low grind B rank weapon.

Some rebalanced would have to be in order, but it could work if implemented.

except hunter ranger and force are basic classes. they're elements involved in reaching a later goal. an ultimate class would require that you get all other classes to max or something. at that point you've kinda earned it. it DOES however defeat the purpose of the advanced classes. lets face it. they're working on a class tree here. three classes that branch out in 9 directions. at this point, there wouldn't be an ultimate class simply cause the whole point of the game is diversity.

most we can expect in the way of ultimate classes would be some weird "forte" versions of all the existing advanced classes (a tier 2 fighgunner, fortegunner, protranser, etc).

On 2007-09-27 05:21, omegapirate2k wrote:
    On 2007-09-26 21:42, MayLee wrote:
    are we still stuck with seductive moans..?
    Whats wrong with the seductive moans? n_n
    It's quite disturbing, well except for my alt. she sound adorable when she gets ran over by a Koltova. >___>

Just imagine if they could speak though...
    *Casts Foie* Playtimes over! L-M-A-O. o.O

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Diversity is an issue, but it's the only issue I can see. As we stand, we have a class that specializes in one thing, and can do another to some degree. Advanced class would go from basic to advanced back to basic, it seems. As for the progression of ultimate classes, if a certain amount of advanced classes are capped, it would be the same reward as a certain amount of basic classes being capped (just much harder). That in itself doesn't seem too far fetched.

Oh, speaking of which, didn't the AoI beta have lv50 PA levels? Melee PAs capped at a white or gold aura around them, while support PAs covered half the room, right? If not suggesting higher tier jobs, this may suggest the advancement of advanced jobs. Either that, or there will be some really high end NPCs to party with.

If they did advanced classes, I would guess they would be like the offline basic classes. Such as, hunters would have more techer weapons and guns, then maybe every weapon would be available up to S. I know it's just speculation now, but I'd rather them not do anything like that... I like having a good selection of specializations to choose from.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Sure ultimate classes is a stupid idea but this is Sega and Sega does some stupid shit sometimes, no? Like the other guy said it could work if they balance it properly. I don't really care, I'm just saying they could end up being an ultimate class

On 2007-09-27 12:01, MayLee wrote:
    It's quite disturbing, well except for my alt. she sound adorable when she gets ran over by a Koltova. >___>

Egh, the speaking would piss me the fuck off after a while.

And I hate how your alt sounds.

On 2007-09-27 12:24, omegapirate2k wrote:
    On 2007-09-27 12:01, MayLee wrote:

Egh, the speaking would piss me the fuck off after a while.

And I hate how your alt sounds.
    I kinda prefer the grunts to actual phrases as well.

You know how the recent Tales games and how everyone in a battle--and I mean everyone--talks nonstop no matter what's going on? All at the same time? Yeeeaaah.

For me, the grunts are more realistic--wait, not a good word for Phantasy Star ... um, immersive! That's the word I was looking for. Grunts are more immersive.

Though, I wouldn't mind spoken phrases as long as they were sparsely used by the game itself--as in, your character would only say them during a specific situation, rather than with every weapon swing and blow taken. Kind of like the NPC text phrases.

On 2007-09-27 12:52, F-Gattaca wrote:
    I kinda prefer the grunts to actual phrases as well.

You know how the recent Tales games and how everyone in a battle--and I mean everyone--talks nonstop no matter what's going on? All at the same time? Yeeeaaah.
    LOL yeah, Tales games are like that Over 9000 video on YouTube.

BEEECAAUSE ITS CHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!
    omfg wrestler guy shut up already
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan