Page 12 of 170 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112 ... LastLast

On 2007-07-26 17:11, NIloklives wrote:
    wait what? GTs get 30 support and 20 attack, WTs get it the other way around x.X *asplodes*
    Right, but anyone who <3s WT knows that it really deserves level 30 support, and has no business using filthy attack techs.

o.O with that high TP you want them to only get lvl 20 attack techs?

the class makes sense to me as they had it set up. GT is clearly more support oriented than WT

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Both WT and GT should have level 30 support. It's wrong to take the support element away from WT, giving it to GT.

changing elemental percents to only affect weapon ATP would nerf twin daggers, (and fortegunners) pretty hard. then again, it would emphasize sword, axe, spear, etc., pretty well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-07-26 17:32 ]</font>

As said, attack techs are more suited to mobile members of the party since most attack techniques are ranged anyhow. GT's tend to stay on the outskirts of combat applying status effects. WT's are balls-deep in combat right alongside the FF's, FG's, ect. They're in the best position to support their combat teammates, and can take a hit.

They don't really need lvl 20 bullets, and they don't need lvl 30 attack PA's either. They'd already be unique enough that they'd fill a desired niche in the party, so they wouldn't be overshadowed by other classes - and to top it off they only have like three goddamned S-Ranks. Two currently, which is the second only to Protranser until AoI comes out. Then they will be bottom wrung for S-Ranks.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Someone told me that enemies will have a life bar or like numbers showing their hp (or even both), like in ToS when you use that lens thing it shows the enemies hp, will a similar feature be in AotI?

On 2007-07-26 17:57, Prima wrote:
    Someone told me that enemies will have a life bar or like numbers showing their hp (or even both), like in ToS when you use that lens thing it shows the enemies hp, will a similar feature be in AotI?
    I'd hope not.

I like the UI as it is.

I'd like something like that for bosses, though.

God WT needs a good DPS weapon. Sword or S Spear plox. Hopefully the GRM A rank daggers will fix the damage woes.

On 2007-07-26 18:06, Lamak wrote:
    God WT needs a good DPS weapon. Sword or S Spear plox. Hopefully the GRM A rank daggers will fix the damage woes.
    When I had a go on WT, I had no trouble with DPS just spamming Buten Shuren-Zan. :/

Why would you not want that, I swear you guys want this game to fail or something, the idea in all ways is helpful. When I heard about it I thought it was a great idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prima on 2007-07-26 18:19 ]</font>

On 2007-07-26 18:09, Prima wrote:
    Why would you not want that, I swear you guys want this game to fail or something, the idea in all ways is helpful. When I heard about it I thoguht it was a great idea.
    That's your opinion, and he's entitled to his. I have a mixed feeling about it...it'd be kinda annoying to see on normal creatures (they die too fast for anyone to care about their health anyways), but I can see it being cool on things like bosses or large creatures (Jarba, Gol Dova, etc).