With the dynasty warriors gundam discussions going on all over, someone mentioned DW: Suikoden and I'm like.....WOW!!!! That's a brilliant idea!!!!!!

I can just imagine Suikoden themed locations and types of soldiers on the battlefield!

but I think a DW:Suikoden should encompass all the Suikodens in one "dream campaign" instead of just focusing on one of the games.

like for playable characters imagine if you can choose from the top favorites from S1-5!!!

Here is the top 20 list I think they should add (I really feel Koei and Konami should team up to make a DW:Suikoden!)

1. Tir MchDohl (S1)
2. Riou (S2)
3. Thomas (S3)
4. Lazlo S4 (S1,S2,S4,S5 names based on novels)
5. Freyjadour Falenas (S5)
6. Odessa Silverberg (S1)
7. Gremio (S1)
8. Cleo (S1)
9. Pahn (S1)
10. Flik (S2 version)
11. Viktor (S2 version)
12. Nanami (S2)
13. Joey (S2)
14. Mikolotov (S2)
15. Camus (S2)
16. Chris Lightfellow (S3)
17. Hugo (S3)
18. Geddoe (S3)
19. Sergeant Joe (S3)
20. Viki (S2 version)
21. Chiepoo (S4)
21. Lorelai (S5 version)
22. Ferid (S5)
23. Sialeeds (S5)
23. Lyon (S5)
24. Alenia (S5)
25. Georg (S5)
26. Mukumuku (S2)
27. Ayda (S2)
28. Kinnison (S2)
29. Chaco (S2)
30. Eilie (S2)
31. Rina (S2)
32. Futch (S3)
33. Hix (S2)
34. Tengaar (S2)
35. Meg (S2)
36. Freed Y (S2)
37. Yoshino (S2)
38. Wakaba (S2)
39. and uh maybe more playable favorites!

oh ya and there should be secret characters like Luca Blight (who would be the Lu Bu of Dynasty Warriors Suikoden!) ^_^

as for story, well it could contain historical battles from each game, as well as original battles that take place in a different dimension but you can use and team up anyone.

and the soldiers would be generics but the generals that lead them would consist of the characters that are stars of destiny.

and of course there should be cameos of strategists and other non-combat stars of destiny in the game too! ^_^

oh yes and don't forget 2 player co-op, each player leading their own unit of soldiers or 2-3 support characters.

and the Rune system should be applied to cast magic or enhance your weapon's affinity! ^_^