Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Welcome to the PSU Olympics Event thread! The Spirit of sport is flowing through the veins of all Guardians throughout the Colony!

In this event GUARDIANS will be participating in a total of 4 events and a separate quiz event.
    Sports include: Musical Chairs
    Simon Says
    Leap Frog
    Moonlight Footrace

Musical Chairs Explained-
    For musical chairs, event goers will be divided into male and female groups. One sex will play the role of the “chairs” (sitting on the ground and not moving or speaking) while the other, sits in these “chairs” and the sexes will alternate so there will be 2 declared winners, one male and the other female.

For those who don’t know how to play musical chairs I feel very sorry for you but I will explain it none the less. Music plays while all the players run around the chairs in the same directions. When the music stops you race to sit down in the chair nearest to you. Point of the game >> there will be one less chair than there are players so that players get eliminated one by one until we have a winner. You have to be Me / quick to get the last chair. The music will be sung by one player and then they will yell “STOP!” to clarify when the music has stopped.

Simon Says Explained-
    For Simon Says, all participants will line up in a row copying the moves that the “Simon” performs. You will have to memorize the poses in order and participants will be eliminated one by one as they fail to copy the Simon.
    NOTE: this is very difficult so we may handicap the number of moves the Simon can chose from ex. Only Female actions or no event or team poses.

Leap Frog Explained-
    For this event, you will need a partner. One needs to be in front of the other during the race. You race just like frogs, the back person jumps over the front person and vice versa. You may only be able to jump over your partner if they are bending over.

BENDING OVER: Males (Alt+D)
    Females (Alt+Shift+D) yes its harder for you but it makes up for it during
    Simon says when all the males have to hold shift

JUMPING: Males (Alt+J+moving forward while in midair)
    Females (Alt+J+moving forward while in midair on second jump)
    NOTE: when testing these events this one was the most difficult so practice is strongly suggested.

Moonlight Footrace Explained-
    The last event will be held under the beautiful Neudaiz stars. Everyone knows how to race The Neudaiz lobby is perfect because it’s impossible to cut corners ……unless you are Broomop -.-

PSU Quiz Explained-
    There will be a question asker and people will move up spaces when they get questions right. (the number of spaces will be determined later). The correct answer will be determined by the first person to blurt out the answer. *Oh go I hope this works* SPAM-City

We encourage anyone and everyone to participate in the PSU OLYMPICS. Tell all of your friends and in order to have a smooth event please post if you or others will be participating in the event so that we can plan ahead for better organization. We want maximum fun pplz! During the event we ask that you keep spamming to a minimum or if you are with friends to use party chat or mail to communicate amongst your peeps.

Updates on when and where will take place also a list of credits to all those who are helping this event take place will be added ASAP.

This event is going to kick ass so everyone should join if they can 

Time Planned for – 3pm July 28 (next Saturday) Eastern Time (3pm so that our Euro friends can join too

The Event will take place in Universe 15 and will begin on the Guardians Colony 1st floor.
    A schedule for the events will be made ASAP along with their locations.

Meseta Prizes will be awarded with the top GUARDIANS athletes *nudges those who are always asking players for meseta*

The prize for the Quiz event will be a Date with PSU's most eligible bachelor / bachelorette

Donations for meseta prizes are accepted and you will recieve recognition for it

Make sure you stretch and practice
    Enjoy-

***CREDITS***

Coordinator - Dj_SkyEpic

Event Testing - Rena
    Rin
    Mitsuki
    Kalvin
    Alura

Fotographer(video) - Obsidia
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shou on 2007-07-21 19:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shou on 2007-07-23 23:44 ]</font>

Woah. An event for both PC/PS2 and Xbox at the same time. Great!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-07-21 19:10 ]</font>

I'm going!

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Sounds cool, I'll be there.

I will try to be there but I may be at work :/

Whoo can't wait to do this!

rofl Im surprised my musical chairs idea made it through XD

Bleeding for Serenity

Im excited! :3
    also known as Rin or Onikisu

I'm not dead, I actually returned to PSU and PSOworld :P

Resist/Demon++

I will so go, but not participate....mabey