Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2007-07-23 14:34, Cai wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 11:53, Jaspaller wrote:
    God/Ability may give 20 luck but it's also fairly hard to find.
    So is a lavis. There is a point in playing when you have little else to hunt. God/abil is by far not one of the hardest hunts.

edit: There is no need to ruin a character for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2007-07-23 14:34 ]</font>
    I agree that the God/Ability isn't one of the hardest ones, but you won't ruin a character by not using it.

On 2007-07-23 15:00, Jaspaller wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 14:34, Cai wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 11:53, Jaspaller wrote:
    God/Ability may give 20 luck but it's also fairly hard to find.
    So is a lavis. There is a point in playing when you have little else to hunt. God/abil is by far not one of the hardest hunts.

edit: There is no need to ruin a character for it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cai on 2007-07-23 14:34 ]</font>
    I agree that the God/Ability isn't one of the hardest ones, but you won't ruin a character by not using it.
    No but I believe 20 extra mats on luck is too much, especially on most hunters when its crucial for atp.

Last question...Double Cannon and/or SJS... Worth hunting? I'm sure they're amazing but by the time I'm done hunting them will I be tired of playing a Hunter or the game entirely haha

The doublecannon can take way to long to get due to the fact that it comes from rare enemies that have a drop rate of around 1/22. Plus on top of that you have to get syncesta which is another bad chance.

SJS comes from the Gi-Gue monsters. Problem with that is you only see one during an offline run. You would have to be extremeley lucky to get them. If you can I'd try to save them for a much later time. Scrap the SJS completely unles you have access to online, or PSO+ to do the towers.

Top 5 Items in PSO. (Or something like that.) Also assumnig they are max grinded.

-Black King Bar.
    -Aura Field.
    -God/Battle
    -Tsukimiri J Sword
    -Red Ring

On 2007-07-27 10:49, Altavista wrote:

-Red Ring
    Red Ring is banned. Only obtained from hacking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-27 11:07 ]</font>

He asked what is best. Not if its a legit item or not.

I got really lucky when I got my Demo Comet with 55% hit. It's a really good and fun weapon to use. My Skyly Humar is 145 now and my current equips on him are a God/Power, God/Arm, and 2 God/Battle. And yes the God/Battles were worth hunting although I killed over 600 Hidelt for the first one on my Redria (Drop rate 1/371? L). For armor, I have a Guard Wave, I can't use the Aura Field that my friend gave me irl (152 lvl requirement -.-). My shield is Standstill Shield, but you can find a more easily attainable shield. My weapons are currently a Red Handgun and a Sealed J-Sword; only cause I'm trying to unseal the J-Sword, and yes it is legit, I got it from East Tower on PSO+ (killed less than a total of 50 gi gue for it ). If you want to hunt the jsword and you have PSO+ I recommend at least trying it cause I got a Soul Banish and a MKB in the process. Red Sword is extremely powerful, and I'd be using it if I didnt want to unseal the jsword. I am currently hunting the Lavis Cannon on my Redria, since I eventually want to try out the Double Cannon (8 Pouilly Slimes downed so far, no luck). I've never been online so I can't turn my MKB into a BKB, so I can't really say anything about the BKB, but I heard it's really good. My friend has been online before, but he corrupted with the blue-black stone =(. Two God/Battles on Ultimate REALLY speed your attacks up. Can't think of anything else, good luck with your Humar.

2 God Battle? I thought you only got the speed from one -_-

LoL, God/battles do not stack. You don't need two in there.