I can't seem to get any of the game saves i've d/l to work on my us pso ver.2 i either get a greyed out continue or it takes me to the vmu screen and asks me to reload? ANY HELP???

ver.2 game saves are hard to make them function anywhere.
    for example quests save files only work on the dreamcast that made the download on the server, so quest files for example on this site only work on 1 pso/dreamcast, so they are useless.

similar happens to game saves, the game saves online were made by ppl that want to have a safe backup of theyre char, if you think they are for sharing to other players you were wrong (like i was), those saves ONLY work on 1 dreamcast, the game is also connected to a serial and access key in the memory of the dreamcast. (and no, putting the same serial and pass won't work)

the files are okay, but your dreamcast does not alow you to use other saves, so a message like this apears (see above), same thing my game saves are accepted in my dreamcast but not in the emulator i use.

greyed continue means you downloaded the guild card (30 blocks), to play you need the data one(15 blocks) only, the guild card is created after that, most ppl save the GC without knowing that is a worthless file

if you want to use your saves on another dreamcast, you must go to a private server (do not discuss) and use some commands like /save "pass" and /restor "pass"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-07-22 04:59 ]</font>

Even if i'm not going onlne with the dreamcast i just wanted to use the saves for offline to have a little fun!

well, you can't
    see my lvl 200 char there in the image? NO..........chankast acts like a different dreamcast and won't let me use the files....
    another example is for me to use the char on the 1st vmu (made in chankast), i can play on the emulator but not on my dreamcast (same reason)
    i know ....it sucks, i always wanted to check other ppl saves.......but the f***** damage file message always apeared

HOLY SMOKE, now there's a picture I haven't seen in years. Looks crisp and clean. Too bad my DC just collects dust now.

tha's because the image is 600x800, if i use high resulution the pics are a crap, this game was lauched 7 years ago, so the quality was not top notch, but again in a normal television that does not matter.

my dreamcast still works...