Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So I bought Ethan Resta thinking I could heal up my partners when needed, but he is not able to learn it.

He's like level 14 and has the required MST, so what am I missing? I have not changed him from being a Hunter, but I didn't think that would matter.

The Angels Demon

Thats exactly what it is. Change him to a Force. Then you'll be able to do it.

There isn't any need to change to force if you're playing offline, since Hunter, ranger, and force are the only classes. Each of these classes can use techs, you just need a wand to use the resta

On 2007-07-23 09:10, KveerRaven wrote:
    in story mode hunters can use wands

to the OP you have to buy a wand, equip it then select the wand and choose link photon art, it should be an option. If it is not there check the third slot in your inventory if there is an item named resta press on it then hit learn on resta otherwise i dont know what is wrong.

On 2007-07-23 09:18, EchoGC wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 09:10, KveerRaven wrote:
    in story mode hunters can use wands

to the OP you have to buy a wand, equip it then select the wand and choose link photon art, it should be an option. If it is not there check the third slot in your inventory if there is an item named resta press on it then hit learn on resta otherwise i don't know what is wrong.
    I have the disk for Resta, but I can't learn it when I open my inventory and click on it. I have learned another Technique, Tornado Break, and attached it to my Sword.

Actually, that's another problem. I bought a Wand and I can't use it. I meet the requirements (MST and whatever else), and have equipped it, but when I select it from the palette it's greyed out and pressing X does nothing.

I'm playing on a 360 if that matters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Haxx on 2007-07-23 09:24 ]</font>

Wands can't be used like regular weapons. In order to use wands you have to link a photon art technic to it. Like EchoGC said, just link it like a photon art (kind of like tornado break)

Also, it sounds like you might be doing something wrong for the resta disk. You should be able to just pull it up from your inventory and hit learn when you click on it. If not, it would help to tell us what happens when you do click on it

On 2007-07-23 09:27, Jaspaller wrote:
    Wands can't be used like regular weapons. In order to use wands you have to link a photon art technic to it. Like EchoGC said, just link it like a photon art (kind of like tornado break)

Also, it sounds like you might be doing something wrong for the resta disk. You should be able to just pull it up from your inventory and hit learn when you click on it. If not, it would help to tell us what happens when you do click on it
    The disk is greyed out and clicking on it does nothing (if my memory is correct, I'm posting from work).

Hmm, well then it sounds like you might have already learned it then.

You have already learned it.
    Look at your PA roster, and go over to TECHNICS, it should be there, now link it to a wand.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prima on 2007-07-23 10:45 ]</font>

Offline Player Only At Present

another Story Mode question. (might as well post it here instead of opening a new topic)

If i hook up my PS2 and download any patches/updates will the contents be accessable in Extra Mode/Story Mode for like clothes and weapons?