View Poll Results: we're all pretty aware of the ridiculous prices some players put on items sold by NPCs, but wouldn't

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • no

1 4.76%
  • yes

16 76.19%
  • i like post it notes!

2 9.52%
  • sounds good, but i'm not sure it would help.

2 9.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2007-07-23 13:01, Inazuma wrote:
    it shouldnt be possible to price items over npc in the first place.
    except for stuff thats grinded or has elemental %s.
    People even complain over grinded/high percent.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

could also have shopper reviews for the shop. sure you're gonna have a lot of BS, but it would be nice. then again, theres that broken 'recommended shops' crap that could use a fix.
    gt: pixelsofdeath

I think this is a great idea. I would also like something like a log of who bought what. There have been some people who buy tons of stuff from my shop, but I never know who since during that time 2 or 3 people come in, but only one of them bought anything (I sell in bulk), and I would like to give them something extra for spending so much at my shop. As of now player shops seem to impersonal.

and all player shops look the same...
    gt: pixelsofdeath

On 2007-07-23 18:00, APEXi wrote:
    and all player shops look the same...
    Ambition of the Illuminus will address this, as redecoration tickets will now carry over to the shop portion of your room. One screen released shows the shop with a hardwood floor and red accents as well as a Pannon plush sitting on the counter.

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

Here's what needs to happen to shops.

1. Shops need to be entirely seperate from storage. If it's not for sale, it shouldn't show up when someone looks for it on item search.

2. It should be IMPOSSIBLE to price an item for more than the NPC does. The ONLY exception should be for weapons or armor with elements and grinders. When someone charges 1k for a mot wood, that's fucking rediculous.

3. Item searches SHOULD NOT turn up rooms that are locked with a password. It's extremely annoying to search for that synth item only to find half the results want a password.
    When the king acts like a badass the ace just sits back and lets him make a fool out of himself.

I agree with the lock. There should at least be an icon next to shops that are locked. I'm sick of searching through twenty shops because no one can set a decent price and constantly getting please enter password messages.

I think you should be able to sell itmes for as much as you want. It's the shopper's responcibilty for knowing the NPC price, annoying as it is; it's your own fault if you get ripped off. Players should be more respectful and actually set prices that are fair, or learn to wrap up excess items. If you're going to use the ploy of putting more items to attract customers, I at least set items as the NPC price and not at maxed out.

On 2007-07-23 20:29, Mman2000 wrote:
    Here's what needs to happen to shops.

1. Shops need to be entirely seperate from storage. If it's not for sale, it shouldn't show up when someone looks for it on item search.

2. It should be IMPOSSIBLE to price an item for more than the NPC does. The ONLY exception should be for weapons or armor with elements and grinders. When someone charges 1k for a mot wood, that's fucking rediculous.

3. Item searches SHOULD NOT turn up rooms that are locked with a password. It's extremely annoying to search for that synth item only to find half the results want a password.
    Amen.

I'd also suggest not only viewing who has visited your room, but like the auction house in FF XI, where you can see what people ACTUALLY bought, or something to that degree.

I don't mean to be too picky but for example, if I'm looking for Scape Dolls for example, I want to look for the already found or ready to buy dolls, not the boards. If I wanted boards, then we should interpret {B} Scape Doll or just simply Scape Doll Board on the item search. Same goes with anything else.

Just a couple of things I can think of that might be suitable.

LOL!

its a great idea but i feel that it wouldnt do much, people are asshats and dont care they just want money not your feedback

*clunk clunk clunk*

i checked the psu site's boards and didnt see a post on this kind of a request (unless of course, i totally missed it).

hopefully someone has or will, so ST can, at the very least, consider it for AOI.
    Starting over on Xbox360!

CLOBBERSAURUS beast F Lvl 40 PT 3
    HK119 cast F Lvl 10 ranger...