Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Make the rares drop often enough, and people will go there.

I really miss the old mission... CRUSH U WITH AN ARMY OF FIRE BREATHING CROCODILES IN EVERY BLOCK! SRSLY WHERE DID WE EVEN FIND SPACE FOR ALL THESE DURA GOHRA?! FREE ZOOKS FOR EVERYONE BUT PANZER! LOLOLOLOL

They could have added rocks and trees to that.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

They should just split the missions.
    For example:
    S-S2+ - Nerfed missions
    X-X2+ - Old missions or harder versions

On 2007-07-23 13:36, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 13:27, Jakomay_07 wrote:
    <_< That mission got nerf'd bad. Theres barely any people OR enemies there now. :/

Were there EVER any people there? ST "Nerf'd" it to appease the people who said there was too much and the mission took too long, and now there is not as much and the mission doesn't take as long....yet people STILL aren't there?

I mean, the amount of breakable trees/rocks which were added seems like a plea from the designers...."Please play Moatoob! See? There's a crapload of MetaCarbon/Resin/Polymers and Mot Ebon now! No good still? How about the possible S rank drops?.....No? We've shortened the missions! You no longer have to backtrack in DT S2 and won't encounter that 3 Bil De Ver + 7 Bul Buna spawn any more....No? What do we have to do to get you into Moatoob today??"
    Actually, when it first came out, there were QUITE a few people there. But with lvl cap raised and Plains Overlord S2 and Sleeping Warriors S2...They all went back to Parum.

Oh btw...I hope they never nerf HIVES...Ever. I'm sure weaksauce hunters will cry about the S2 of the mission being "too hard"...But um..Since when was the current highest difficulty level in the game supposed to be EASY? In my opinion, ST listens to the wrong people too much and never listens to the right ones. The game is easy enough as it is, don't make it any easier, ST.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2007-07-23 13:59 ]</font>
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Anyone want to run dessert terror S2 with me in about a hour? 360.
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

On 2007-07-23 13:53, Shiryuu wrote:
    They should just split the missions.
    For example:
    S-S2+ - Nerfed missions
    X-X2+ - Old missions or harder versions
    They did something similar to Onmagoug. C-A rank was the old layout while S was the route with more Tenghogs.

I'll run it in about an hour.

On 2007-07-23 13:47, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
    Make the rares drop often enough, and people will go there.
    Make Dimmalogus a lot less tedious, too, while they''re at it. Let him keep his attack strength, but ffs, it is a boring battle.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-07-23 13:56, Jakomay_07 wrote:
    Actually, when it first came out, there were QUITE a few people there. But with lvl cap raised and Plains Overlord S2 and Sleeping Warriors S2...They all went back to Parum.
    You can say that of pretty much ANY new level. "When X first came out, there were QUITE a few people there. But upon the release of Y and Z, they all left and went there."

I remember when Mizuraki CD was the place to be!

*BTW, if you haven't run them since the "Adjustment", Moonlight Beast and Demons Above are quite easy now as well. WAY less "large" enemies on MB (Tengohgs and Kamatozes) and less Tengohgs on DA.

Nerf FTW. It's so much easier for me to solo it now. And yet I've got nothing to show for it. XD

It's still a pretty good mission, VERY solo friendly. It used to take me 40 minutes to do B1 as a Figun, I can now do the whole thing as a GT in a little over an hour. (Frozen Fury and Burn Gs FTW)