Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2007-07-23 13:39, panzer_unit wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 13:36, JAFO22000 wrote:
    "Please play Moatoob! See? There's a crapload of MetaCarbon/Resin/Polymers and Mot Ebon now! No good still? How about the possible S rank drops?.....No? We've shortened the missions! You no longer have to backtrack in DT S2 and won't encounter that 3 Bil De Ver + 7 Bul Buna spawn any more....No? What do we have to do to get you into Moatoob today??"
    3 words:
    gib Gur Bazga
    Agreed, my Nova deserves something better than a Chicken gun. X_X
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I'm in it for the pay off, I don't care if they nerf'd it down

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pharaoh007 on 2007-07-23 14:23 ]</font>

Well, I'm only not doing Moatoob because Parum and Neudaiz have stuff that I'm more interested in. Well, Axes and Fists don't sound so bad, nor does Orpad Legs, but come on, I'll never even get an S rank armor to use that thing, and Twin Sabers, Big Swords, and arm units are more appealing to me.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

After playing through it a few times... I really like the changes. Amazing amounts of useful synth mats drop there now

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

I just thought of something. We need a mission on Moatoob that takes place in an area that's filled with Drua Gohra and that's all you fight.

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

On 2007-07-23 14:42, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
    I just thought of something. We need a mission on Moatoob that takes place in an area that's filled with Drua Gohra and that's all you fight.
    And they take half damage to everything and can't be SE'd except for freeze. Its drops should be raised by 175% as well. Also, instead of foie, they spit megid.

On 2007-07-23 16:35, Shiryuu wrote:
    And they take half damage to everything and can't be SE'd except for freeze. Its drops should be raised by 175% as well. Also, instead of foie, they spit megid.
    Yeah, and instead of clearing the mission, you fail every time for no reason and get no reward. That'll give the challenge seekers something to do

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

It takes longer to drop Dimmagolus now than it does to get through the entire rest of the mission. And it's not too hard to S-rank for dollars.

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

On 2007-07-23 16:47, Siertes wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 16:35, Shiryuu wrote:
    Yeah, and instead of clearing the mission, you fail every time for no reason and get no reward. That'll give the challenge seekers something to do
    Then on PC / PS2, you lose 1000 meseta per second a Drua Gora is alive, and you can only start if you have 1mil meseta minimum with you. Also, anyone with "Sie" in their name gets their whole inventory, PM, and shared storage box reset.

Tunnel Recapture does a pretty good job of packing you with Druas. Just pure game for my ice axe