Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

On 2007-07-23 13:36, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 13:27, Jakomay_07 wrote:
    <_< That mission got nerf'd bad. Theres barely any people OR enemies there now. :/

Were there EVER any people there? ST "Nerf'd" it to appease the people who said there was too much and the mission took too long, and now there is not as much and the mission doesn't take as long....yet people STILL aren't there?

I mean, the amount of breakable trees/rocks which were added seems like a plea from the designers...."Please play Moatoob! See? There's a crapload of MetaCarbon/Resin/Polymers and Mot Ebon now! No good still? How about the possible S rank drops?.....No? We've shortened the missions! You no longer have to backtrack in DT S2 and won't encounter that 3 Bil De Ver + 7 Bul Buna spawn any more....No? What do we have to do to get you into Moatoob today??"
    they need to keep the big spawns! no one does it now cuz hardly any enemies for good EXP or S ranks anymore! there was a big group of people there all the time at least on 360! like at least 8 parties, now theres absolutly no one there!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-07-23 21:49, MrNomad wrote:
    On 2007-07-23 14:42, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
    I just thought of something. We need a mission on Moatoob that takes place in an area that's filled with Drua Gohra and that's all you fight.
    Tunnel Recapture does a pretty good job of packing you with Druas. Just pure game for my ice axe
    It's too bad they don't drop the Gur Barza there.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

I've been doing it a lot still. The biggest single nerf is the tiny number of Bul Buna. I guess Bul Buna statues will go up in value soon? There are still maps with severl Bil De Veers, maps with many giant lizards and so on, but you have to shop around to avoid the "nothing but Navals and 2x Vanda" maps.