Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Well i was just playing on psu when i got a huge lag, and apparently like lots of people got it, tryed 3 times geting back on but when in loads like 1 floor it takes 5 minetes, then i try to go to room and it lags me out, any info on this?(Xbox 360)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RedMussel on 2007-07-23 14:52 ]</font>
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

The Angels Demon

360 player myself. Nope, never had the problem. Only problem I have sometimes is logging on. Although, I do get some VoiceChat lag when I have more than 4 people in my party (not including me). I've seen tons of people on here moan and groan over it, but What-Ev! Also, there have been times where I've seen things move slightly slower, but nothing like what you're talking about.

P.S. Careful with this topic. Last time this came up, it turned into page after page of "I'm right, your wrong" crap based on how the game and system loads the data. Which, by the way, has a lot to do with game lag *not voice*

O i no about lag but my friend just said this lag lagd out like 20k of people :/ just happen 10 minetes ago
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

It's probably a server issue. Technology is not perfect so something like this is bound to happen. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

Its happening on pc/ps2 server too so its a sega issue.

About two weeks ago the same thing happened to my party. 4 of 6 ppl lagged out and two joined back and lagged out again. It is a pretty common issue on the xbox server. And also it happened a while ago to me where i lagged twice in the same 10minutes and both me and my neighbor lagged out.
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

had this issue earlier, knew something was up when all the spamming in the nuedaiz guardians subsided for a good 20 seconds.. then lagged out
    gt: pixelsofdeath

i have the loggin on problem sometimes i figured out a way to log on once the box pop up sayin online play may be different or somethin to that effect wait 2 secs and u should be good.

also i have some days where i cant even stay logged on for 30 secs once within 20 minutes i lagged 12 times

Here's my tip for 360 players: Get a party, then just meet up on uni 8 or something.
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

Never happened to me.

The login problem is universal, and takes patience to get past.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.