Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ULT

Yeah like in Addicting Food that one room where the Lilies have got teh whole roon in a circle!Thats where I got all my God Power for all of my charcters.They are all full on God Power and my lv 147 Ramar is max out on power with 1260 power.Im waiting for him to max out with just 3 God Powers so I can put a God Arm so his acc will be up a lil bit.

On 2007-07-23 15:36, FLASH007 wrote:
    Yes I have a Frozen Shooter it isent hard to get.All you half to do is pipe.Right now im playing with my level 60 Purplenum Ramar.I gave him nothin but power material,max out with God power and a Deva with 139 power.Im trying to get the Yasminkov 9000M but it just seems like I cant get anything.

Well, I don't kill my game system.

LOL what do you meen by that?

Telepiping is known to, after doing it excessively, cause disc read errors on your GCN. It works the reader very hard, loading Pioneer 2 and whatever other area quickly.

You dont have to pipe for ages -_-. If you dont find it, train and then go back to piping again.

The most Iv ever pipe was for bout an 1hr or 2 thats the most.90% of the time it will take bout 150 pipes and Ill get what I want.The first Frozen shooter I got I didnt even pipe for but the other to I did.I only have three rangers so a Frozen Shhoter for each of them.I think ever Ranger needs a Frozen shooter it just makes fighting alot easier.

But heres aomthing that I dont know.When you get hit by a Megid your suppose to die instant death.But some times it doesnt kill you I guess because you get lucky so does this mess your chances of getting a rare?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FLASH007 on 2007-07-24 22:18 ]</font>

i hate canadines

no nothing efeects your chances they are always the same...you just get unlucky if you dont find alot...only thing that would decrease the chances is not seeing the monster that drops it lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Escoffier on 2007-07-25 09:53 ]</font>

On 2007-07-24 21:24, FLASH007 wrote:

But heres aomthing that I dont know.When you get hit by a Megid your suppose to die instant death.But some times it doesnt kill you I guess because you get lucky so does this mess your chances of getting a rare?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FLASH007 on 2007-07-24 22:18 ]</font>
    Well, if successful, Megid will strike you down, but it is not an instant 1 hit KO. Also, the Level of Megid affects the effectiveness of the instant death. If you're EDK is high, the less of your chance dying to Megid, and if you survive, it does not ruin your drop rate chance.

The only instant death things that hit you and you die no matter what are:

Mericarol's projectiles on Ultimate mode, and Ill Gill's Megid sycthe attack (on all difficulty modes).

:$ it took me over 1000 pipes to get my last Pouilly Slime. Sweet Difluid drop ftw (h).