ok, in ep 2 multiplayer, what is the best room to pipe lilies in, and how many r there?
    my viridia find standstill shields 1/2 =D

this is all in ultimate =D

dont name quests because they r 1 player and if there's gonna be a lot of megid shooting around, i dont want it >_>

thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

As if you had a choice. There WILL be Megid flying around, and it WILL take a long time.

However, there is one that has 5 in a room. For Temple Alpha, you need to have the map that splits the road into 3 ways. Get the switches from the left and right side. DO NOT kill the Ob Lilies in the center where the bridge is. Walk the long way between sides. Once you do, get to the bridge. Upon walking on it, you should see some Lilies and other monsters spawn. Kill the other monsters and leave the Lilies alone (meaning the Megid will fly around crazily). You should have 5 lilies then. And that is where you will start piping.

Couldn't have said it better myself :$. Standstill Shield is a great shield, I got lucky and got mine from a ~1/3000 drop on my skyly from Dolmdarl or something like that w/o even hunting for it .

Just bring some scapedolls and bust on as much dark resistance as you can.

My personal experience with piping on multiplayer has been less than...successful. I'm not sure if it was just some weird fluke but my friend and I killed like 8 or more mil lillies on ep. 1 and couldnt get the 12 drop =/.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toly369 on 2007-07-31 17:17 ]</font>