On Sylverant.

i think i got it down but just in case, being that you cant get online anymore, does that mean buyin that stuff with photon drops is impossible, so i cant make that "burning visit" i always wanted. and secondly, about the online downloadable quests, 1)are the still somehow obtainable for GC ep.1&2 users 2)are they worth it(are they cool quests) 3)i heard there was a storyline behind them, does it have to do with beatin' the game?

On the official servers, it's impossible now. The only other way would be through private servers of some sort. Discussion about how to get to them and names of some are not allowed here.

Some of the online quests did have some of a story behind them (Like that Seat of the Heart quest), however most of them were just simple "get down there and kick some ass" stuff.

i hate canadines

On 2007-07-25 13:09, Jaspaller wrote: however most of them were just simple "get down there and kick some ass" stuff.
    lol

With PSO+ you get Central Dome Fireswirl, Seat of the Heart, East Tower, and West Tower quests offline =

How do you unlock the other quests in PSO+? do you have to beat seat of heart?

For central dome I believe you had to clear most if not all of the quests. For East/West Tower, it was either beat the CCA area, or beat Seat of the heart.