For some reason lately,
    I've been deep into a nostalgic trance seeking old classic cartoons of the yesteryears.
    How I missed those crazy cartoons from the times where Bugs, Daffy, Tom, Jerry, Mickey Mouse, and such used to rule the world of animation before we had these Neo-style cartoons.

I've even began searching websites for clips of some and it just puts me back...wayyy back.

I learned more about the time period and such called
    The Golden Age of Hollywood

and even was refreshed on big names like Bob Clampett, Chuck Jones, Tex Avery, Fritz Freleng, and etc.

The best way I found to view some of these classics is by typing the titles into a Youtube search. Many people have already uploaded most of these for us to watch and that's a damn good thing for those who wants to experience the past once again.

It's just awesome since when we see these types of cartoon back when we were young, we only figured them as a small silly/wacky drawings.
    If you relive them now, and see all these hidden messages, dirty secrets, it just give wonders to be able to see it as an Adult and say...
    "Ohhh! Now I understand that joke!" or "I can't believe I didn't understand this back then..."

So let me ask you something.
    Have you ever felt like visiting your past?
    To relive the moments you forgot you had that were that much special to you... This is what I'll be doing for a bit.
    - Tunes to Rabbit of Seville- xD

PS: "Hello ma baby, hello ma honey, hello ma ragtime gal..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-02 19:41 ]</font>

Aaaah yes... that one is a classic... I've always liked this one though as far as Bugs Bunny goes.

Of course, Bugs Bunny and such were never incredibly instrumental to my youth experience, but I totally know what you mean...

Tom and Jerry was my favorite.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

Heh, so much for reliving my youth. After clicking one of those links I found myself watching racist/propagandist wartime Bugs Bunny and Popeye cartoons like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K35hQ...elated&search=

Say, is there a list of episodes so you can simply search for them by episode title instead of just searching or using the related links sidebar? (Yes, I am lazy.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-08-03 21:03 ]</font>

On 2007-08-03 13:37, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
    Heh, so more for reliving my youth. After clicking one of those links I found myself watching racist/propagandist wartime Bugs Bunny and Popeye cartoons like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K35hQ...elated&search=

Say, is there a list of episodes so you can simply search for them by episode title instead of just searching or using the related links sidebar? (Yes, I am lazy.)
    YES exactly! I've been looking through the Banned cartoons lately and I've seen some that I saw when I was young.

Especially my very first cartoon I laughed my ass to:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR9MDg2nLy8
    Seeing it now, I can spot all those racial spoofs. Though it's there, it's all still funny XD.

Also, the list is in here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gol...wood_animation

Just scroll down and you'll see all the animation nominated for oscars and such.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-03 14:35 ]</font>

I loathed Tom and Jerry, as well as Bugs Bunny, but Daffy Duck is one of the funniest cartoon characters ever IMO.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies is one of the most enjoyable catroon series I watched.

Too bad Disney's cartoons aren't very accessible, but I liked what I saw back then.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Freakaziod, Earthworm Jim, Tazmania...
    Those were my faves back in the day.

Edit: Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain were also some of my tops.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-08-03 15:52 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Foghorn Leghorn is made of 100% win.