Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Resident Toolboy

Hello, this is my first post to this board, and the reason for it is this:
    Ever since I was lvl 40-42 (can't remember which), I was fighting on the Mines on Hard, when after I dove into a mass of Canadines (with the red one in the middle) and after killing all of them, this little trinket fell on my lap. It's called PROTO REGENE GEAR. it's a shield and the description says "A prototype of a protective field that stimulates natural healing. Regeneration is not functional." it was ranked 10 stars.
    I therefore proceeded to keep it and play the heck out of PSO to go from that level to lvl 66 (the minimum required level to wear it). As soon as I became lvl 66 I equipped it, but as the description says, besides a good shield it wouldn't regenerate health. My call for help is for whoever has this equipment, is there a way to enable the regeneration process on the shield?

Rappy Hunter

I got the same thing, from the group of flying saucers too just like you. If youfind out how, email me.

maybe if you equip some hp/restore, hp/generate, or hp/revival units into armor slots. Where do I hunt for these btw? Mostly want the tp/revival units.

I am having trouble finding double sabers were is the best place to look for them?

Coolest Motha on the planet

Well the way i found my DBL sabre was a nice person sold it to me.It was for an incredibly inflated price but with my lack of hrs and only being lvl 52 i accepted and forked over the 75 000. And the way i get hp/tp restorates is well the shop sells them to me. Everyone in a while they sell them and i got one i use the PB/amplifier more though.

gen: i found my db sabre in ruins on normal yesterday. First rare i ever found actually.

I get my 2X sabers from mines and ruins. I had four and gave 1 away already. I'm running out of space in my bank, so do you want 1 for free?

When i was playing with japan players one gave me a lavis cannon! Then he told me he had one more and knows were to get more of them! ( This has to be the best looking weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I have found my Double Sabers one time on hard in the Cave and one time on verry hard in the mines.

The second Double Saber has a Plus of 35 for Dark

btw. I have found a DB Saber that has a Plus of 45 for the Dark...

Is that the highest plus a weapon can have???

greetings from switzerland
    Excalibur

On 2001-03-12 03:30, Excalibur wrote:
    I have found my Double Sabers one time on hard in the Cave and one time on verry hard in the mines.

The second Double Saber has a Plus of 35 for Dark

btw. I have found a DB Saber that has a Plus of 45 for the Dark...

Is that the highest plus a weapon can have???

greetings from switzerland
    Excalibur[addsig]
    Nope, I've got a Varista +9 w/ 60% to Dark. Haven't see anything higher than that, but I'm guessing it goes to at least 100%.

--failure