Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

Damon here! I'm looking for characters to put in the roll of support characters for my fanfic cosplay, PSU: Tears of Trinity. The story is about a HUborg who has a sad past, a beast who can't find his significant other, and a female newman who can't stay out of trouble. Here is what I need from you:

Name:
    Race:
    Weapons:
    Sex/Gender:
    Eye color:
    Skin color:
    Hair color/style:
    Body size (by feet please):
    Clothes/Parts:
    Special ability:
    Background/Personality:

If you don't get chosen, I'll eventually get you for some reason. I will choose/reject chacters, but don't be discouraged because I will accept some characters. I'll also except bad guy characters, but they can't be too dark. I do have a main villain in mind for my characters, but he dose need backup. Can make them win easily. I'll continue the story later this month. Ill get my faster internet back by then XD

Sorry for the mistake. n.n;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2007-08-05 17:03 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2007-08-05 19:11 ]</font>
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.

My chara. problably wont work with one of the roles you need, but my character could be one of the gals the Best who can't find his significant other "goes out with" trying to find his significant other.

Name: JOE
    Race: Beast
    Sex/Gender: Female
    Job: Fortegunner
    Weapons: Shigga Baret, Rattlesnake, Muktrand, Drumline/De Regun/Bucaneer combo, Deathmakers
    Eye color: Orange
    Skin color: Native americanish
    Hair color/style: light red(aka orange)/ style 2(the long pony tails) with the amber tinted glasses
    Body size (by feet please): 5 feet 6in.
    Clothes/Parts: Gardless Jacket, Gojgoj shorts,Yorokatabra boots
    Special ability: JOE is very in touch with herself Spiritual self dispite being a fortegunner, and for some reason this gives her an extra sensory perception that she can feel other peoples spiritual arura.
    Background: Originaly human, JOE joined the millitary at 17 and worked her way quickly to the speck ops where after only 2 years in the speck ops she when was reported KIA after an incident infiltrating Black Paper's headquarters. From there she joined the Hunters guild as a RAmarl and joined the Black Hand lead by Shadow who's motto is to fight against tyranny and such. Then from then till now she's been able to cope with Maesazololi, the rageing spirit inside her(aka nanoblast)is almost the polar opposite of JOE. Other than that She's a shy tomboy who dosn't date, but that dosn't mean that others can try to swoon her.

Pic:

here's a little bit more on JOE's background

JOE fought against black paper, and was caught infiltrating black papers HQ, and that's how she became a beast and has no memory of how black paper did it. Knowing full well of what experiments could be preformed upon her if she returned to the military, she joined up with the hunters guild instead and from there joined the black hand who fight against people like black paper. A bunch of stuff happened and the black hand ended up in the gurhal system.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2007-08-08 05:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2007-08-30 16:09 ]</font>
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Hell, if JOE's in, might as well.

Name: Tekko
    Race: Newman
    Sex/Gender: Male
    Eye color: Green
    Skin color: White
    Hair color/style: Spiky light blue hair. Wears an officer cap on top. (I'll take a pic later.)
    Body size (by feet please): 5'3"
    Clothes/Parts: Again, I'll take a pic later.
    Special ability: A great technician, can operate most any machine.
    Background: A nerd in high school, Tekko was often bullied by his peers and ostracized by his parents for his inability to use technics. However, his skill in marksmanship made him a highly skilled Ranger. He took interest in machines, managing to build, operate, take apart, and configure the inner hardware of a machine. He can also identify the manufacturer of most basic assembly line machines.
    Attitude: Very laidback, a good flirt, and he's very funny as well. He's very reliable, and good in a pinch during a fight. He works well under pressure.

A few basic bio parts you forgot, Damon:

Weapons: Blackbull, Deathmakers, Deljabaner/Shadoog or Raygun combo

EDIT: Pics:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-08-05 19:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-08-09 14:02 ]</font>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2007-08-05 15:50, DonRoyale wrote:
    Hell, if JOE's in, might as well.

Name: Tekko
    Race: Newman
    Sex/Gender: Male
    Eye color: Green
    Skin color: White
    Hair color/style: Spiky light blue hair. Wears an officer cap on top. (I'll take a pic later.)
    Body size (by feet please): 5'3"
    Clothes/Parts: Again, I'll take a pic later.
    Special ability: A great technician, can operate most any machine.
    Background: A nerd in high school, Tekko was often bullied by his peers and ostracized by his parents for his inability to use technics. However, his skill in marksmanship made him a highly skilled Ranger. He took interest in machines, managing to build, operate, take apart, and configure the inner hardware of a machine. He can also identify the manufacturer of most basic assembly line machines.

A few basic bio parts you forgot, Damon:

Weapons: Blackbull, Deathmakers, Deljabaner/Shadoog or Raygun combo
    Thanks for pointing that out! n.n; Since you two have guts to apply, I'll see if I can fit you two in. I got permission to get Tsukuyo permission on one of her characters, but thats three so far...I better boot my MS word and start thinking...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2007-08-05 17:21 ]</font>
    -Godot.

It's no problem, there's probably something I might have missed, too. =D
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Damon, i decided to beef up my profile for you sience you are considering to use my character.

Oh, that's what I forgot. Attitude/nature. >.>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Your free to use any of my characters <3
    i have quite a large data base of them xD

On 2007-08-07 11:44, Tsukuyo wrote:
    Your free to use any of my characters <3
    i have quite a large data base of them xD
    Oh how many characters...?*she opens her character files* DEAR LORD!!! *the character information fell on him* I'll use your Neman character, but I want to save space for other characters for others. No need to be greedy...

Ummm. Skye-Fox713, Black paper was back in PSO and is beleave to be gone fore years...I GOT IT! You're a rebel with a shy, soft heart who was sent to spy on the hunters. But will she make the right choice?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2007-08-07 16:22 ]</font>
    -Godot.

On 2007-08-07 16:01, DamonKatu wrote:

Ummm. Skye-Fox713, Black paper was back in PSO and is beleave to be gone fore years...I GOT IT! You're a rebel with a shy, soft heart who was sent to spy on the hunters. But will she make the right choice?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2007-08-07 16:22 ]</font>
    well almost, JOE fought against black paper, and was caught infiltrating black papers HQ, and that's how she became a beast and has no memory of how black paper did it. Knowing full well of what experiments could be preformed upon her if she returned to the military, she joined up with the hunters guild instead and from there joined the black hand who fight against people like black paper. A bunch of stuff happened and the black hand ended up in the gurhal system and now here she is.

but yeah, she dose have a soft and shy heart, unfortunatly her years spent in the millitary she's procedes herself as cool-hearted, caculated killer and is really not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skye-Fox713 on 2007-08-08 05:41 ]</font>