Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well I've just recently decided that I want my main class to be protranser. My problem with it is my accuracy. I'm a level 74 male beast protranser 7 and I am having a very hard time with accuracy. Being a protranser, you get a low accuracy mod and weapons with low accuracy. I know that protranser accuracy is supposed to cap at protranser 6, but will those 16 character levels I don't have help that poor accuracy? If not then I'll most likely start raising my CAST alt to become my main, but if the accuracy gets better for beasts then I would prefer to not have to level everything all over again.

Doesn't really get any better.

Pro tip (see what i did there): Barada maga.

idk if a beast is a good idea for a Pt with the low acc you should make him like a FF beast plus the axe for a FF = major damage XD

At level 86 with my own beast PT, I don't really suffer from any glaring accuracy issues with the majority of my weapons. Grenade launchers and axes, yeah, I can't really use those, but everything else works fine, even with my SPS equipped.

And bear in mind that the accuracy mod for PTs caps at 100%, same as fortefighter. At the very least, you're be melee'ing with no issues, seeing as you're only lacking a few points of accuracy due to the racial bonus.

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

You could try an accuracy booster slot unit (cati / hit is what I think it's called).

That should help. Also, as a Beast PT, when you hit 10, you shouldn't have much trouble with your atp, so even an S unit (hit S) shouldn't hurt you too much.
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Beasts suffer pretty hard as PT. you have to take very specific weapons. Fists, Bows, etc.
    In my personal opinion, this job more suited to human and casts. With boosts to EVP, and MST in AoI humans might actually be considered equal.

Fortegunner ATA mod is able to overcome beast ATA issues. Especially if you chomp on a zodiaride for higher EVP enemies. No, you won't be equipping a Solid power S, but then again...you don't really need one, as a fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-08-12 09:58 ]</font>

Beasts have ATA problems? Certainly not on PT which has the same ATA mod as FF which beasts do just fine at >.>;

Simply, the way the game's made, beasts will be a bit gimp at hitting things til later on. You can look at this as a balance to the massive amounts of ATP that they have later on.

Beasts get a statistic boost as a fortefighter, not as a protranser.

The racial bonus creates a whopping 7 ATA difference at level 90 between both types at type level 10. If you don't dispute that a beast has no glaring troubles melee'ing as a fortefighter, you can't realistically turn around and say that they will as a protranser because of 7 ATA.

The only accuracy issues added to the mix will be the issue of trying to use grenade launchers.

Oh wow, only 7? I didn't even bother to look it up, lol.