Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey here's a video I made recently. It's a Phantasy Star Universe parody of MMMBop. It's meant to be funny so I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prVXaY8spQw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrFox on 2007-08-16 05:39 ]</font>

It is!
    You even choreographed the speeches so they'd come from either side and merge in the middle. It's the first I've seen of that, and is a unique added touch. The various funny scenarios happening during their music video shoot were fun too. Breakup, shopper guy accident, clyez city etc. (although, the one girl on moatoob it looked like her butt talked! Still that is funny also) A android dude named "mac daddy" singing a Hansen song is unexpected as well.

Will you do another video in the future?
    Was this one difficult to make/cut together?

Hey thanks for the compliments. If you found it funny then I'm glad. I do plan on making some more videos. I have some ideas that I think would be pretty good. It wasn't too difficult to put it together. Things just kind of fell into place especially since I had some good friends that really wanted to help me do it.

dude that was wicked funny

Hey thanks a lot I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm still in the process of picking out some other songs to do. It's down to about 3 songs that could possibly be funny.

I didn't really care for the MMMbop + random emots. You could have really done some good choreography with the poses, jumping or dancing. Insread it was just really random shaking your ass and hitting spamming the same word (something that's annoying that people do in game enough as it is already).

Other than that, I really like the character interactions that you included and the feel of the song went really well with the mood and timing of the video. Very good job. I look forward to more productions from you!

Never look back, never forget

lol funny !

Awesomeness lol
    Where is my scythe?
    Brigade of the Hidden Shadow, Enforcer

On 2007-08-21 01:51, Kion wrote:
    I didn't really care for the MMMbop + random emots. You could have really done some good choreography with the poses, jumping or dancing. Insread it was just really random shaking your ass and hitting spamming the same word (something that's annoying that people do in game enough as it is already).

Other than that, I really like the character interactions that you included and the feel of the song went really well with the mood and timing of the video. Very good job. I look forward to more productions from you!
    Thanks for the comment. Choreography is something I can look into for next time as long as I have some really cooperative people helping me out. I appreciate the advice.

On 2007-08-21 05:44, VanDarkmind wrote:
    lol funny !
    Hey thanks I'm happy you thought it was funny. That's what I was going for.

On 2007-08-21 10:30, Scythe88 wrote:
    Awesomeness lol
    Thank's a lot for watching it. I'm glad you liked it.

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

coolioness
    nice vid ^