Hi Im a new figunner and right now I need help. Which bullet pa would best effect monsters with confusion? Is it twin light, mech light or xbow light?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-08-15 10:05 ]</font>

At this time and point, Twin rising; same with the crossbow but you're not firing at odd angles and have better range. In expansion? Yak Yoga, since your BA limits raise to 30, and you'll end up with 3 shots and lv3 Confuse.

Twin and Xbow (for FiGs currently) are only SE2. Mech is SE1 which is crap. SE2 isn't that much better though but in terms of landing, you would have an easier time with Twins or Xbow (assuming both Xbow shots connects).

In AoI, Xbows will be FiG's best SE weapons because they get access to SE3 (though I don't agree that they should).
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

On 2007-08-15 10:08, Gen2000 wrote:
    Twin and Xbow (for FiGs currently) are only SE2. Mech is SE1 which is crap. SE2 isn't that much better though but in terms of landing, you would have an easier time with Twins or Xbow (assuming both Xbow shots connects).

In AoI, Xbows will be FiG's best SE weapons because they get access to SE3 (though I don't agree that they should).
    Does the effect get any better if i keep lvling my twin rising up to 11+, cause it really feels like the effect lands only once in a while =/ everyone keeps saying confusion is a better effect than stasis/silence but confuse lands so rarely that I duno anymore

Twins is always SE2. So far nothing has been proven that the actual level of the PA itself matters in terms of SEs landing, it's all about the SE level.

SE2s doesn't land that much besides on small mobs or robots with low STA to make for effective SE spreading if that's what you're going for. It wouldn't matter if you used Confused or Silence (I don't think confusion is much better than Silence anyways).
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

On 2007-08-15 10:29, Gen2000 wrote:
    Twins is always SE2. So far nothing has been proven that the actual level of the PA itself matters in terms of SEs landing, it's all about the SE level.

SE2s doesn't land that much besides on small mobs or robots with low STA to make for effective SE spreading if that's what you're going for. It wouldn't matter if you used Confused or Silence (I don't think confusion is much better than Silence anyways).
    I guess it would be a very good idea to lvl my xbow pas now so I can be ready to lvl them more in the expansion, cant wait for SE 3 effects! thx

Actually, I'd say that twin handguns are much better than crossbows for confusing enemies in general, even with level 21+ bullets, because twin handguns give you more range.

Remember that confused enemies attack the closest target to them and with a crossbow the closest target is almost always you.

However, if you’re trying to use confusion on technique users, the crossbow is a much better option due to their higher STA.

On 2007-08-15 18:53, Pillan wrote:
    Actually, I'd say that twin handguns are much better than crossbows for confusing enemies in general, even with level 21+ bullets, because twin handguns give you more range.

Remember that confused enemies attack the closest target to them and with a crossbow the closest target is almost always you.

However, if you’re trying to use confusion on technique users, the crossbow is a much better option due to their higher STA.
    The only problem with your logic is usually another monster is much closer to the target than you are