Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See topic...I've done this quest so many times and haven't been able to access Forest. Anyone know how?
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

Uh... I don't think you're supposed to be able to access the Forest in this quest. You have to kill 100 enemies in the Ruins. Unless I'm thinking of a different quest?

No, there's some way you can access forest after clearing ruins with Donoph, but I can't figure out how to.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

And what would give you the impression you can acces Forest in this quest? I'm just honestly curious.

I got access to the forest on Ultimate difficulty.
    Kill all the monsters for Donoph. Then, talk to Alicia Baz on Pioneer 2 (the yellow FOmarl). Then the quest chime should ring. The transporter will now allow you to go to Forest 2.

There is a terminal in Forest 2 that provides some useful character information that ties Ep. 1 and 2 more closely.

I managed to do it on V-HARD and Ultimate...

Answer "!!" at the start of the quest. You know you can get access if after Donoph falls the music still plays in the Ruins - If not, the music goes silent.

Forest 2 layout is exactly the same as the Journalistic Pursuit quest, except now you can access the computer for a message left by FLOWEN, intended for Donoph.

On 2002-12-25 22:23, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    I managed to do it on V-HARD and Ultimate...

Answer "!!" at the start of the quest. You know you can get access if after Donoph falls the music still plays in the Ruins - If not, the music goes silent.

Forest 2 layout is exactly the same as the Journalistic Pursuit quest, except now you can access the computer for a message left by FLOWEN, intended for Donoph.
    BTW, TeamPhalanx, I did exactly as above and I could not access forest no matter how many times I tried.

Well, I found out (after much heartache) that when you do the quest with Alicia Baaz (forest of sorrow?), at the end of that quest you need to suggest to her to take the hildebear back to pioneer (which i didn't first time). Otherwise, forest will not open up in Retire Hunter quest no matter what.

That's false. Every time I did the quest I suggested to her that we leave the baby Hildebear behind.

I think the forest is only accessible in V-HARD and Ultimate.

hmmm, you may be right. I'm going to test out your theory with my new character.

PSO Assassin

I'm really curious as to how to get this to work also. I haven't got that far in Ult. but I have tried in Very Hard and was unable to go to Forest even with answering !!, I've also heard that you have to finish within 15 mins and I didn't make it that fast... won't know though until I try again and finish quicker than that or hear the truth on here..