ok, i hope i'm not going crazy, but here's what happened:

- last night i logged in to check up on things as i've been away for a few days. didn't do any missions, just checked my stuff, then logged out from my room.

- logged in tonight in the Variety Shop on Cylez... which of course, was wierd considering i logged out of my room...

- i checked my menu and found that ALL of my weapons were gone. everything else was there. obviously, this was even weirder, so i went to my room.

- same with my PM: all the weapons were gone, but everything else was untouched, including my PM.

- Items in my shop were untouched too, including the only weapon i had for sale, a Daga Cresa.

Has this happened to anyone else? is this another goddamn hack job? i hope its just a fluke or something, but i logged back in and out and its the same story. The odd thing is, it only happened to my Main. My other character's weapons are fine.

I plan to file a report tomorrow. Never dealt with this before, so any help, suggestions or tips would be appreciated (when it comes to dealing with ST of course).

gah ><
i've been having a bad week too.
i'm going to start writing down everything i lost that i can remember, just in case ST is nice enough to get around to returning them.