DA BANINATAH! GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!

This thought crossed my mind. Custom classes. Custom RO has em, but they're a pain to make since you build them from the ground up, sprites, skills, etc. But on PSU, the only difference between classes are weapon choice, stat %'s, and certain special effects, such as lowered PP rates and PP regen. So, with that in mind, wouldn't you think it'd not be that hard to create a custom class, compared to how it is on CRO. Thoughts and opinions?

Like this?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

OH LOL HAHAHA. Nice. But none of those stupid overpowered things like that. >_>;

On 2007-08-17 11:54, SATatami wrote:
    OH LOL HAHAHA. Nice. But none of those stupid overpowered things like that. >_>;
    You just know somebody's already done that XD

On 2007-08-17 11:53, beatrixkiddo wrote:

Like this?
    no,ramarls SUCK jk they're OK change that to humar and ill be very happy
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

On 2007-08-19 10:07, omegapirate2k wrote:
    On 2007-08-17 11:54, SATatami wrote:
    You just know somebody's already done that XD
    I know. -.-; Effing noobs unbalancing the game. >.> I could understand it, though, if the prereqs were tough, such as mastering every class to ten, and then once you move to this "Omni" class, it levels slow as crap. Like 10 times slower than expert classes now. Then it'd be fair.

Speaking of RO pservs, I have a very negative opinion of them, and here's why. I feel similarly with the advent of pservs of PSU and other extant MMO's which are still developed and supported by the company that made them.

Edit: Talked with Dylec, got the link reinstated. It was a misunderstanding.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-11-13 22:22 ]</font>

Was there ever a decent RO private server out there? All the ones I ever saw just helped to make players that were worse than those on the official ones. Not to mention how much of the population it stole away. You could find many people playing a private server but you were hard pressed to find one that actually played on the official one.

If there was a PSU private server, you could very well kiss PSU EU goodbye. But I wouldn't worry, since the only people that are actually knowledgable enough (i.e. not a certain "hacker" or anything) have no desire to even try to break the encryption the game uses which is alot stronger than what PSO had.

please don't move to a private sever it steal's money form SEGA and will eventually put the real sever in a very poor shape. like psobb is now

On 2007-09-23 17:40, Soukosa wrote:
    Was there ever a decent RO private server out there?
    I tried one with my friend and it was ridiculous, I got to level 100 within 5 minutes and stopped playing.

Fuck that shit.