Hello Ladies and gents,

I am working on a card game for me and some friends to play around with; right now I have close to three hundred cards and sets designed based around Phantasy star games; The idea is to just create something that can be played by anyone that just wants to mess around.

I am in need of artist's and card ideas. if anyone wants to help I will be glad to display the artists name on the card similar to Magic; and for card creators will go on the site when its up and running. It is purely non profit for now and would be for fun; creations will be posted on a site with instructions for game play and how to get cards printed and sized correctly. The cards I am designing are going to be the exact size as magic and other card games so that people can cut em out and slide them into sleeves for play.

If you wish to help please just message me and I will get with you about what is needed and anything you wish to contribute. I am in no way advertising the site here and will at a later note release the sites info. Again thank you for your time and please feel free to send Q's my way and I'll be sure to shoot some A's your way. Thanks.

Zon.