Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four best IDS

I recently got a account on PSO: Blue Burst. I was thinking that like almost all other online PC games you could have more then four characters. . . But unfortunately no. . . -- Unless there is something I don't know.

Because of this I was hoping to maximize the effectiveness of the four ID's I choose. I was doing a little bit of research and a lot of the items that used to be easy to get are a lot harder now so I hope to get it right. I do plan to use Forces so Pinkal is kind of a must (unless other ID's find techs of level). The other three I wasn't sure about.

Tentatively, from my old DC days, I chose: Oran (they used to find the good armors), Yellowboze (always seemed to find a general set of items), and Greenil (for the ranger items). I am sure someone has a better collection of four ID's. So any suggestions are welcom.

Definitly create a Skyly Hu because with that ID being my main character, I am not the least bit disapointed with the choice, but the only downfall is that to get a couple of decent weapons early is hunting for some rare monsters...
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Yellowboze: Animal parts, more general rare distribution, and if you're going on long, long runs meseta takes up less space than sellable items.
    Redria: Every class needs better armor and unit drops. Good drops, etc...

Those are two you can't go wrong with, the others really depend on what classes you want and what exact rares you want. I tend to pick an ID for a certain character based on what items I can see hunting and looking sweet on them.

Mr. Sassy Baskets
    Level 25 Newman Ranger/Guntecher
    Mrs. Butter Stacks
    Level 30 Cast Fortefighter

Basically no idea can take you in the wrong direction. My lineup is personally Redria, Skyly, Purplenum, and Whitill. Also if you play with other people they can hook you up with things your section id won't find. So basically look up items and try to find something you might like.

My favourite section ID was PINKal, because i could always get what i needed to boost my magic (because i'm a force)

If you will have a force have 4 chars that can find good force things on it.

Pinkal is good for forces, Redria is just solid, (lots of good pipes too), Skyly is Awesome for Hunters, and I've had success with my Greenill for Ranger weapons.

My 4 highest though are Yellowboze, Redria, Greenill and Oran, in that order.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63

My highest are Whitill, Pinkal, Skyly and Oran, but I would recommend having a Redria, because of the awesome Armor drops... and God/Battle, which is exclusive to Redria. Skyly is obviously a must for Hunter weapons, but it does find a couple wands and rifles too. Conversely, Whitill finds some good swords, but a LOT of slicers and mechguns.

I've never actually seen proof that Pinkal actually finds better techs than other IDs. I've found them all to be fairly equal, actually.

Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

eh, uhmmm...
    if yer online, and its BB which means no offline, who cares?
    everyone knows that online yer drops chnge according to the leader's ID
    and yer going to be playing with other people so it shouldnt matter.

I r i s - 13X -VaDewearl (3X)

On 2007-08-20 20:34, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    My highest are Whitill, Pinkal, Skyly and Oran, but I would recommend having a Redria, because of the awesome Armor drops... and God/Battle, which is exclusive to Redria. Skyly is obviously a must for Hunter weapons, but it does find a couple wands and rifles too. Conversely, Whitill finds some good swords, but a LOT of slicers and mechguns.

I've never actually seen proof that Pinkal actually finds better techs than other IDs. I've found them all to be fairly equal, actually.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. All my Hunters and Rangers have God/Battles. That is a VERY important item.
    CHARACTERS, All on ult, GC offline, Last updated 1/31/10:
    Me: Yellowboze, HUcast, lvl. 156---Joe: Redria, RAmarl, 142
    GamE n WatcH: Greenill, FOnewm, 133---Pyrofreak: Oran, FOmar, 126
    Sil'fer: Skyly, HUnewearl, 108---Mr. Beeez: Viridia, HUmar, 105
    SGT. Cool: Bluefull, RAcast, 104---The internet: Purplenum, FOmarl, 63