rare seeker not hunter

last night [ this morning ] my cousin's apsarus was being strange, he went to feed it a trimate as normal and it took grip away from pow and gave a lot to def [ b4 it was giving some 2 pow and little 2 def ] now that we're watching it does wut it's suppose to do. does any1 have an an-swer 4 me?

It's suppose to. At higher levels, giving a certain item will decrease a stat while increase another stat.

What I tihnk he is saying is that the mag increased in a completely different way only once. And then when they noticed it and were watching to see if it did it again it didn't.
    I personally have no idea why a mag would do this. It has been my experience that the mag shouldn't change the stats it gains and loses from the same item unless it changes forms.

Meh. I blame lack of grammar in that post. >_>

rare seeker not hunter

lunar_night66 you're right it has not transformed at all. but still Y did it do it? i might never know.

I do believe it happened to me once. And since that day I haven't found an explanation. Could be a glitch possibly.

Maybe you accidently fed it something else without knowing yourself. And then when you started feeding trimates you were shocked. (Just a theory)

rare seeker not hunter

my cousin's a pickey feeder he makes sure it's the right item b4 feeding. he did accedently feed his other mag something else [ soma ], but not his apsaras. good theory tho.