Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

[quote]On 2007-08-23 15:35, Mayu wrote:
    You guys are fine -.-

you are a god when soloing in this game well

if you lvled it to 30 and such

do like 400s-500s a shot with twin dueling

and how may i ask do u know these numbers???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: spoiled808177 on 2007-08-23 16:30 ]</font>
    -Trust no one and they will not do you wrong-

Crimson Butterfly

<.< ~points at you

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Fortegunner is fine already. Big stationary heavy artillery S ranks for Forte. Mobile handgun fire support S ranks are reserved for Guntecher.

The only job class that should SCREAM for S rank weaponrys is WARTECHER.

Single Dagger, Twin Dagger... and the only new one is S-Rank Wands??? That itself is a RIP off. Protransers will get S rank everything so Wartecher DEFINILTEY needs to be Un-Nerfed.

Considering that Wartecher will get Lvl 30 skill and lvl 30 tech they will definitely need some S rank Sharp stabby things. At least give them S rank CLAWS and Twin Sabers.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

Give me S rank twin handguns or make Laser Cannons stop sucking. Your choice, ST.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

I would vote for Laser Cannons not sucking (well officially that is since Rapid-fire makes them pwn but who knows how long until ST fixes that).
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

GT got S grade longbows since they only had 4 S grade weapons, they lacked an S grade weapon with high level SEs, and being the ranged force specilist it made sense.

WT got S grade wands to go along with the TP boost so they can actually be decent with techs as well. They don't get anything else since they're such a wild card class and would become too powerful with much more in the S grade realm.

Laser Cannons don't suck either, only the users that can't make good use of them

On 2007-08-23 15:50, Rashiid wrote:
    On 2007-08-23 15:32, Anduril wrote:
    And why shouldn't we get them!? I deserve to be able to use every S rank weapon without having to change class!!!!!!
    brokennnnnnnnnnnnnnn....
    Well, its not too broken when you realize that we're never going to even get those S ranks at all. But yeah, Fortegunners are fine, but Rifles do need a serious nerfing, big time. In return they can make the bullets easier to level, unlike S ranks, Rifle bullets, hard as they are to level, will eventually get to 21.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2007-08-23 17:11, Sounomi wrote:

Laser Cannons don't suck either, only the users that can't make good use of them
    Who knows. If people keep saying what you are, maybe it'll become the truth someday. Here's to hoping.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

On 2007-08-23 20:16, Shiroryuu wrote:

Fortegunners are fine, but Rifles do need a serious nerfing, big time. In return they can make the bullets easier to level, unlike S ranks, Rifle bullets, hard as they are to level, will eventually get to 21.
    What are you saying, Shiro Ryuu?!!? Leave my rifle alone! What do you think needs to be changed with rifles?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

The forte classes didn't need to be changed much cause they were already perfect. That, and Fighgunner.

The other classes, well... >_>