View Poll Results: ...it would be nice if the bosses had some sort of hp bar so we could see how much hp they had left?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

52 77.61%
  • No

15 22.39%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I don't see the point too, they have special animations when they are about to die

Putting this on the Adahna Deghana would be so funny when somone with a high dark Spear is going nuts with Dus Daggas while locked behind him. It'd be like watching the boss have some kind of virus or poison.

I like the goggles idea but rather than a definite number, just a bar with the HP indicated on it by volume. That way, you don't know exactly how much HP they have but you have a general idea. This would be great for knowing when to give up and when to carry on. Such as if your party of six have been fighting a boss for twenty solid minutes, one of you checks the boss' HP and goes:

WTF?! He's still
    got over 3/4 of
    his life left?!

Now that'd be one hell of a good boss if you were consitently dealing lots of damage to it. But that's off topic and boring for the majority of players.

There is no need for it honestly, and it would be stupid too. If you know how HP an enemy has, multiply an Infection tick by 20.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

i think it'd be good, it would make this game feel more action game-ish

On 2007-08-26 06:42, A2K wrote:
    I always thought it'd be neat if something like this were a secondary function of the goggles.
    Agree. And needs to be earned some how (through special event perhaps?). Or a special feature tied to a support type class.

But other than that, I don't agree it should be a feature that you should start off with. Sounds too cheesy to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-08-27 09:12 ]</font>
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

Bosses usually change their behaviors when they are about to die... i kind of like it that way... yeah its little more arcane but what in this game isnt???

I wouldn't mind having a simple life bar in the enemy name/buff/king bar thing like some other poster said. If it had to be scanned by goggles, they'd actually useful for something that aint stupid (come on, INVISIBLE traps? Breakable things that need to be scanned to be broken even though it requires only three hits of anything? Stupid. You can't even see the fucking goggles and you can't use your own set to see someone else's! But I digress.). Not to mention that knowing the enemy HP could possibly open up some more strategic fighting. Like, certain people in a group would take appropriate actions for enemies with certain HP levels. Plus, it'd help to reduce the sheer annoyance of some mobs that take too damn long to die. But, I'd rather see actual signs of weakness than HP bars.

Bosses, well I would much rather they have something to indicate when they're near death. Sometimes ragan and ragnus don't to that near-death animation, which in all honesty just makes them wise open for a few more attacks that'll kill it. I wanna see something more creative like battle damage, alterations to certain animations (limping instead of walking, for instance). But in the absence of anything cool, I would settle for a simple life bar if it doesn't clutter the screen. I rather hate taking forever on Adahna in a small group and not knowing how much freaking longer it'll take.

Yeah, but expecting Sega to not only add a feature, but also the ability to turn it on/off at will...that's a bit much.

But yeah, just a silly idea, entirely unnecessary.
    Why not? It's their game. It's not like everything in PSU at this time is totally set in stone.

Then leave yours off.

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

It should be used with the goggles,and only protransers should be able to do it.

________
    MARIJUANA HEMP
    Last edited by D1ABOLIK; Feb 27, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

No you just gotta keep fighting. Make every hit count. Keep all you teammates motivated. Till you win. Battle damage would be cool though
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!