Battle Mode Enthusiast
    In an unknown warehouse, holding Spy at gunpoint...

If you're interested in battling, or if you didn't know, there will be a battle block on Antares 8, Lobby 8 today at 10:00 EST, hosted by either ABDUR or myself. This is just until we make an actual battle block that people may be intersted in. I'll be playing too, so stab me if you like!

Just a harmless boast... today I beat a HUcast in a one on one with my HUnewearl in rule 3 (which was damn near impossible in v2), and I was almost able to get one over a FOmarl... (which is damn near impossible now )damn forces!

King of Battle Mode

I have no clue if I could make it today cause I gots to work. I'll try to come though...

Glad to see PSOW is setting up an offical battle area. Its always been one of the over looked areas of pso as far as sites were concerned.

On 2002-12-27 11:18, haterade wrote:
    Just a harmless boast... today I beat a HUcast in a one on one with my HUnewearl in rule 3 (which was damn near impossible in v2)
    now that techs are stronger HUnewearls become much better cause they are the HU with the most tech using capabilities. And HUcasts become much worse because they...well, have no tech using capabilities.

and I was almost able to get one over a FOmarl... (which is damn near impossible now )damn forces!
    heh, just wait till rule 6. When we start at higher levels forcs will become more and more impossible. As long as they knonw what they are doing that is.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

hopefully i can make it tonight. hahah, hope you guys have fun kicking some RAmar ass...

So mountain time thats...8:00PM right? I'll be there to woop some ass rule 3 style!

Everyone gets to stab/shoot/slice/penetrate/impale/what-have-you to me tonight!

Nice and rough but be gentle because I bruise easily. =X
    Look, he did it again.

PSOW's resident Space Cowboy

YES! i've always wanted to play battle on this ver.; but no1 wanted to! lol i guess ill interrupt my St. Rappy Search/Rush to Ult ( lv 66! 14 more to go!) with Samus so i can ...penetrate ( wow..that sounds just plain WRONG) some biotchs! lol

sounds awesome ill be there, but im pretty stupid i live in connecticut thats EST right? THX

RAmars own all!!!!