Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You know a Wartecher's 2 card blades outdamage a Fortetecher's 3!

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

My main (since it's highest, I guess) is a WT. And when I am bored, I can solo S2 NP & in pretty good time Mainly I use spears, single daggers, bows (mainly for boss) & diga = boring but fast killers. If your pretty well set up, like most classes, you shouldn't have problem breezing thru this game. Of course having 44-50% weps & armor helps too :wink. One thing I like Wt with spears is that, along with great atp, acc, the 3rd PA combo tends to send enemies flying everywhere. Most 3rd part of PA does this, & since WT can use only 2nd Spear PA part for now, it's much easier to "mesh" buttons

At beginning, WT is fine. I was all melee/support spells only. When I reached the S Ranks, I found that it wasn't enough, & got lots of spells, atleast 1 attacking spells of each ele. My melee & spell PAs are well balanced I think (have more spells actually), but at higher lv, melee does more dmg, esp with hi %s.

I only use other spells when I want to lv them (on S2, hehe) for the upcoming AOI. WT will be so much better in AOI!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Starlet on 2007-08-29 11:56 ]</font>