Offline only here, I know, I know...

A few questions that searching didn't yield answers to:

1. What's the maximum level your offline Extra Mode character can reach? 100? 200?

2. At some point do the Parum missions get harder? It sucks being level 35 and doing the Relics mission (that says must be level 15 or whatever). It's just too easy at that point and I'd like to face those enemies at a higher level.

3. Should I bother with leveling up the Ranger and Force stuff? (I'm a Hunter and I rarely Tech)

4. Boss Fights: So the only way to get special items here is to S rank the mission right?

5. Just for fun: what are some of YOUR favorite things to do in the Extra mode? Is there a particular mission that you're fond of or a certain boss you like fighting? A certain area you like excavating?

thanks,

-- J

1. 100
    2. They are always the same level, unfortunately.
    3. No...techs level way too slow to even bother trying to level in offline mode. Bullets aren't really needed as a Hunter, but you can do some serious damage with a Mechgun (or anything really, but that's not the point).
    4. Yep.
    5. Uh...I like hacking offline to use a bunch of fun stuff the game never intended for you to use (6 Psycho Wands with level 30 techs and a Me / Quick is so ridiculous).

i love whipping out my daggars of serifi and ripping the fuck out of absolute zero but even at lvl 100 those ice bill de vears can kill me good if i get unlucky. im pretty much done with extra mode. multiple lvl 100 chars and every non tech pa at level 30.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none