Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tornado's not that good if you ask me > > And besides guns ARE important as fiG, lvl 20 bullets are still very useful not to mention fiGs get lvl 30 bullets in AoI. Any fiG that would willingly take TD over Xbow skills is infact, a n00bgunner

Gravity Dance > Tornado Dance, IMO.

I wouldn't rule out Yak Zagenga, myself.

On 2007-08-27 15:35, Typheros wrote:
    Gravity Dance > Tornado Dance, IMO.

I wouldn't rule out Yak Zagenga, myself.
    Gravity Dance > All other dbl sabr PAs

Once fiGs get lvl 30 bullets, its gonna be Yak Yoga and Banga for me all the way

I'm sorry, but Spiral Dance is the best Double Saber PA, by far, and I'm far from the only one who thinks so. That's not the point of this thread however.

I'd say, definitely get twin mayalee, but do not think you'll be using this constantly. Shoot the enemy, get it to stick, then change weapons. Only spam it to level it. Yak Zagenga is really good too, and will be amazing come 30 bullets for a figh.

As for melee... none of them have impressed me that much.

THE JACKEL

On 2007-08-27 15:57, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but Spiral Dance is the best Double Saber PA, by far, and I'm far from the only one who thinks so. That's not the point of this thread however.

I'd say, definitely get twin mayalee, but do not think you'll be using this constantly. Shoot the enemy, get it to stick, then change weapons. Only spam it to level it. Yak Zagenga is really good too, and will be amazing come 30 bullets for a figh.

As for melee... none of them have impressed me that much.

THE JACKEL
    Im sorry, but no, gravity beats spiral ^ ^ Other then that, ya twin mayalee is great to have, I forget what zgenga does tho

On 2007-08-27 16:26, MrNomad wrote:
    Im sorry, but no, gravity beats spiral ^ ^ Other then that, ya twin mayalee is great to have, I forget what zgenga does tho
    obviously, you have no idea what you're talking about

Zagenga does more damage when you have lower HP, with a fighgunner, you can still have a good amount of health, to survive 2-3 hits, and do a large amount of damage per shot

THE JACKEL

Tornado dance only had the one move, it just goes more powerful. But from my experience in parties, a lot of people find TD to be more annoying than anything. A lot of people use it on weak little enemies like poltry...and just throw them every which way.

Personally, I like Twin Mayalee. Seems like a good support bullet, especially if you don't have a techer with the defense down spell. And it helps out a lot getting rid of some of those more bothersome enemies. Defense down + shifta + whatever other attack enhancing methods (armor sets / units) can help dispatch mobs rather quickly.

On 2007-08-27 16:28, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    On 2007-08-27 16:26, MrNomad wrote:
    obviously, you have no idea what you're talking about

Zagenga does more damage when you have lower HP, with a fighgunner, you can still have a good amount of health, to survive 2-3 hits, and do a large amount of damage per shot

THE JACKEL
    With the exception of Zagenga, ya I do know what im talking about. Spiral is much weaker than Gravity, so using spiral for damage is a waste. Using spiral for its knockdown/knockback is meh, the last hit in the 1st pa combo is a "knockdown" (meaning it wont knock enemies like vandas out of their specials like Damfoie) and none of the hits followed by the last one flinches so you can get knocked out of it. Gravity's is sorta the same except that it does more damage plus it has better range and starts almost isntantly when you use it, unlike spiral which has a startup lag. Besides, any knocking around you need in a pa is done best with a saber or axe, which in a fiG's case is saber and rising strike. Rising strike followed with graivity dance makes for a pwnage combo

But thats how I see it, what do youuu think =3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrNomad on 2007-08-27 16:43 ]</font>

On 2007-08-27 15:57, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but Spiral Dance is the best Double Saber PA, by far, and I'm far from the only one who thinks so.
    Because we all know that the majority is always right, huh? rofl.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...&start=0&50#38

Go check what a n00b you are.

I can add more to your injury. Yak Zagenga is a useless PA on Fighgunner. Yak Zagenga Lv20 at 1 HP has a lower DPS than any twin handgun PA at Lv20.
    So yeah, do not get Yak Zagenga for a Fighgunner.

woah, after reading that spectacular fail of a thread, stick to Spiral and Gravity definitely. Twin Mayalee would be valuable support for those multi-hit moves, and more of the same for your best damaging weapons as a Fortegunner.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan