Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is it being removed next update or any time soon? I'm just curious because I'm kinda surprised it's taken so long since it was already done on the PC/PS2.

I've not heard anything about it so far, so I'm just trying not to die. (Y)

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-08-28 10:31, StanleyPain wrote:
    Is it being removed next update or any time soon? I'm just curious because I'm kinda surprised it's taken so long since it was already done on the PC/PS2.
    No word yet, but I've heard it can take MS 1 to 1 1/2 months to approve patches for unpopular games.

If this were GoW, we'd have our patch already!!

Unlike content updates, I believe the Japanese Xbox 360 site tends to inform us about client updates after they've been put into place already. (Curiously enough the Japanese 360 version is on version 1.0002 while the domestic version is 1.0003. I'm guessing this is because, as the JP 360 version was released later, that their disc is actually equivalent to our 1.0001 update.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-08-28 10:50 ]</font>
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

i like to move it move it

Maybe they will just sneak it in there one day...Like a ninja!

Whenever it is, it will be a sad day.

Nowadays, if somebody dies, they tend to stay down, quiet, ashamed they died because they know they just downgraded the party's score, and grateful when you revive them.

Once this unwanted (by me for one) patch comes in, we'll have all those people yelling their heads off on their mic, demanding they be revived. Just one more way the horrible reality of the 360 population will shine through.

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

On 2007-08-28 19:27, danny_o wrote:
    Maybe they will just sneak it in there one day...Like a ninja!
    Be like ninja!

*throws shuriken at nothing in particular*
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

On 2007-08-28 20:34, BanF wrote:

Nowadays, if somebody dies, they tend to stay down, quiet, ashamed they died because they know they just downgraded the party's score, and grateful when you revive them.

Once this unwanted (by me for one) patch comes in, we'll have all those people yelling their heads off on their mic, demanding they be revived. Just one more way the horrible reality of the 360 population will shine through.
    easy fix!
    don't revive those people and tell them why!
    or revive and boot!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NosajX7 on 2007-08-29 07:19 ]</font>

On 2007-08-29 07:18, NosajX7 wrote:
    On 2007-08-28 20:34, BanF wrote:

easy fix!
    don't revive those people and tell them why!
    or revive and boot!
    Or just tell them to stfu and boot.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

And then take a reduced rank for booting someone before reviving them.

I can't wait for the redone death penalty.

It will give Moon Atomizers more worth than just PM food and GiResta will actually become better than Resta and be worth the PA frags used to purchase it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2007-08-29 12:53 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.