Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So, my Ank Tomho has gone from 22% ice to 14%, for no reason at all.

Any idea why?

I'm not best pleased by this :[

Happened to my Fire Rapier, but that ended with a more favorable result. Went from 30% to 34%. No idea how or why.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Random glitch in the system perhaps.

It's a new system ST is testing out. To curb those elemental % junkies, they will now randomize the %'s of weapons and armor on a daily basis. Today you have 50%, tomorrow, 10!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

...or not

Amusing glitch though.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Oh man, I would love it if they actually DID do that. I mean, changing the %'s of weapons daily and all, as long as it gives everyone a chance to try out high % weapons, it'll be cool if they did that.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

That would be incredibly stupid....the synthing system is already bad as it is. I sure as hell wouldn't want my weapons to randomly change on me.

Actually, a random element bonus does sound cool, but rather than elemental percentages changing completely each day, I'd rather see a random bonus percentage system.

A bonus applied to your base percentage depending on your Photon Fortune for that day; maybe a similar effect for ranged weapons, but more muted. (And not allow weapons to bust the 50% cap?)

I think that'd be pretty cool, and it'd tie into the very name/description of the system.

With respect to Esufer ...

Do you have a screenshot of your Tomho at 22% element? If so, I suggest taking a screenshot of your Tomho's nerfed state, and sending both to Sega witrh a "WTF, mate?" query. Maybe it was some wonky server glitch, or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: F-Gattaca on 2007-08-30 19:48 ]</font>

id think itd mess up the whole market for weapons and weed see even more casts then there all ready is. Also the whole ZT crew would short circut thier controlers with tears after having spent said amount of reall money on 50% weps personaly i dont like em neway so ZT NoLuck ur just lucky sega isnt stupid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JinxoOrougeOo on 2007-08-30 20:08 ]</font>

That is a weird glitch, So it just suddenly happened?
    PS0
    Darkwolf: Level 54 RAcaseal - Darkwolf: Level 92 FOnewearl - Darkwolf: Level 71 HUcast
    Nickname: Darkwolf - Friend-code: 1291 0949 0094
    My tradelist
    The new MSN zero

Guardian of Grants

On 2007-08-30 19:44, F-Gattaca wrote:
    A bonus applied to your base percentage depending on your Photon Fortune for that day; maybe a similar effect for ranged weapons, but more muted. (And not allow weapons to bust the 50% cap?)
    As if the photon fortune didn't mess with our heads enough already? "I won't grind without 3* fortune. I won't synth without 3* fortune. I won't go rare hunting without 3* fortune. Now I won't even hunt at all because my percent's not high enough without 3* fortune."

Out of curiosity, where did you get the Ank Tohmo from? Did you make it yourself, or did you buy it from someone?