GC Trial Media > Movies

Everytime I click a link it gives me some page about registering for the GameSpy network...is this an error or what?

Also I heard Anteres 8 was GameFAQs section, if it is where is our official section.

Minor note: The homepage shows the "Rico" by policenaut as the most recent but "Laugh" by New Ultimate is dated 12-2-02 which is even MORE recent than the Rico...

Same for "Ume" by dekar...the most recent would actually be "Project Sols" by Soliptic

On 2002-12-27 16:05, Maverynthia wrote:
    GC Trial Media > Movies

Everytime I click a link it gives me some page about registering for the GameSpy network...is this an error or what?
    No error its a simple free login you must register since all of our movies are hosted on fileplanet. Its free and a one time thing.

[quote]
    Also I heard Anteres 8 was GameFAQs section, if it is where is our official section.
    [/qoute]

We've been using it since one week of the release of PSO and our users are ALWAYS there so if anyone else cares to decide it theirs thats up to them.

Minor note: The homepage shows the "Rico" by policenaut as the most recent but "Laugh" by New Ultimate is dated 12-2-02 which is even MORE recent than the Rico...

Same for "Ume" by dekar...the most recent would actually be "Project Sols" by Soliptic
    If you read the block you would notice no where does it say "Latest" story this is something your thinking on your own, These are just weekly selected stories and art to be the Weeks pick. Its not about the latest its about just having a highlighted story and art each week.

0/3 not bad heh

Thanks for you concern.

No thank you. I don't need anymore SPAM mail from a place I don't frequent at all (File Planet). Nor do I want to sign up just to view a couple of movies. [I really would host them elsewhere with no login requirement because my friends gets bugged from FilePlanet all the time about BUYING stuff]

I've never seen anyone from PSOW on Anteres 8, only GameFAQ n00bs and I do mean n00bs. Complete with annoying shortcuts and bad grammer..

I swear it said latest...

2/3 that's NOT bad...