Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats the most damage you've ever done? This could be with absolutely any cards. I think the most I've ever done was 13. That was when I was using Glustar with a C-Sorceror's Cane (+2 TP mag and tech). Well, I'm sure all of you have done way more, but that's my best. I hope everyone will comment!

I'm not exactly sure. I know I've done a lot with Glustar, a tech card (barta or foie), weapon, mag and concentration. I'm not sure how much it was though, since I don't remember what weapon or mag I used.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

I think i once did....70 damage? Or was it 90.......

I have done the most possible... I think...

Rika's Claw glitch to get ap to 99 (thats max attack amount) then used Rush, with dice fever+ and +3 dice bonus, for 4 attacks(9 divided by 2 rounded down).

So... 99 x 4 = 396 damage.

Win?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bot-Bot on 2007-09-03 19:07 ]</font>

Dragon God

lol, yea without using the glitch and in an actual game...

about 42dmg to the main char. HP/ATP switch card + Atk+ cards + normally high ATP on main char and weapon.... yea it's killer. I was known to do such killer combos online when I played lol

Well it was an actual game. >.> I wasn't playing against a com, it was against a spamming japanese player a while back. But on the other hand I know the glitch doesn't "really" count, but it's fun nevertheless.

As for without that glitch... I don't quite remember but I think I used Delbiter + Dark Attack + HP Attack + one other card, can't remember, for quite a bit of damage.

A little off topic, but if you want big damage deck that is some what consistant, Relmilitos with TP power weapons, shifta(protip: A/T swap), TP Attack, and techs. It always does a bit of stomping.

99 Damage using the Tornado card on low HP things. Yes you actually see the 99 Damage inflicted so I'd say it counts.

On 2007-09-14 11:38, Cranberry wrote:
    99 Damage using the Tornado card on low HP things. Yes you actually see the 99 Damage inflicted so I'd say it counts.
    Tornado does 0 damage, or if you count the damage done to do the insta-death up to 3 per item/creature. That would require 33 items/creatures all under or at 3 hp. Which is impossible, because even with 4 players with all one-costers, that would be 4 x 8 = 32.

Also, most other people are talking about to one target, but I guess there were no requirements...

I've done 20 with Samba Maracas.

FEEL DA RYTHYM BEYATCH

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DonRoyale on 2007-09-14 19:50 ]</font>
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

Offline, if you look closely during the Tornado animation, you do indeed see it do 99 damage to a target with less than 3 HP. Give it a try. I heard that online you didn't see the damage done, but if you look closey, offline you do see the 99 damage hitting each target affected.